Home The Bridge
Options

2022-06-07 Packs delayed

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
As mentioned in our earlier communique, today's packs are delayed.
I will update when they are live o/

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    As mentioned in our earlier communique, today's packs are delayed.
    I will update when they are live o/

I was kinda wondering/expecting. Since the Event went long. Thanx for the heads up!

Also, I know it has been a hard couple of days for all of us.

Remember, we know you deliver the messages, but do not create the messages.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. Mom asked again. I can tell her when she comes back from the mailbox.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packs are now live :)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. Mom asked again. I can tell her when she comes back from the mailbox.

Tell Mom it is up.

b6j0sy4f02ij.jpg
    68tyxc8al7ft.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit him in two packs. I picked up a second star on Benny Russell in the first.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit him in two packs. I picked up a second star on Benny Russell in the first.

That was me too though my Benny was a sixth star. :s
    Let’s fly!