Home The Bridge
Options

2022-06-07 Packs delayed

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
As mentioned in our earlier communique, today's packs are delayed.
I will update when they are live o/

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    As mentioned in our earlier communique, today's packs are delayed.
    I will update when they are live o/

I was kinda wondering/expecting. Since the Event went long. Thanx for the heads up!

Also, I know it has been a hard couple of days for all of us.

Remember, we know you deliver the messages, but do not create the messages.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. Mom asked again. I can tell her when she comes back from the mailbox.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packs are now live :)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. Mom asked again. I can tell her when she comes back from the mailbox.

Tell Mom it is up.

b6j0sy4f02ij.jpg
    68tyxc8al7ft.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit him in two packs. I picked up a second star on Benny Russell in the first.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit him in two packs. I picked up a second star on Benny Russell in the first.

That was me too though my Benny was a sixth star. :s
    Let’s fly!