Home The Bridge
Options

Ten for ten, where is the discount???

2»

Comments

• Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... should ... should ... should ... should ...
    * edited for clarity

😂

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    @(HGH)Apollo Your screed (and Princess_Uhura's) is only valid if you consider yourself somehow entitled to any additional profit WRG has acquired, even though you are in no way responsible for the acquisition of said profit.

They found a way to increase their bottom line, and in doing so, are not obligated in the least to pass any of that on to the consumers. They can, if they want to, but to expect...no, demand...that you be given a slice of THEIR pie, when you contributed NOTHING to the making of it, is disingenuous at best.

How does WRG acquire profits? From the paying customers and from ads the customers watch and information the customers give to WRG sells. As a paying customer who also watches ads and gives WRG my info it is well within my rights to complain about a product that does not live up to my standards and to not buy it. I am doing such.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    It is like the price of oil going down but gas prices still staying high. WRG is certainly a better company than the oil companies but some of those savings should be passed on to the consumer. .
    somehow I don't think WRG have the same shareholders & the CEO's annual bonuses that the oil giants do...

Price of oil - Covid
    Price of Petrol - Heard of Russia?

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    HaBlack wrote: »
    It is like the price of oil going down but gas prices still staying high.

Well that does happen.
    mh9c82qgu9rv.jpg

But I really don't see the point of complaining about prices on the store vs other platforms. If you do not like the prices do not buy the offer. Simple.

Nobody force you to do business with them. If nobody buys, prices will go down.

Not buying things is one way to lower prices. Complaining on the game forum is another way. I still stand with Princess Uhura and the original complaint. As a paying customer I look for good deals, the web store isn’t.

P.S. Cool graph
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    Im sorry for upsetting everyone.

I saw that 9.99 deal being exclusively available on the webstore and yeah, i went wth? Because i know that one is popular with people i play the game with so to see them put it exclusive on the webstore with no discount was just raunchy.

I dont really understand why people want to try to say i dont understand capitalism or whatever, because i dont recall a check box after downloading the game that acknowledged that i was waiving my rights to free speech.

I saw a bad, greedy deal, and wanted to make sure that wrg, and hopefully other payimg customers were aware of it. Thats it.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw that 9.99 deal being exclusively available on the webstore and yeah, i went wth? Because i know that one is popular with people i play the game with so to see them put it exclusive on the webstore with no discount was just raunchy.

I dont really understand why people want to try to say i dont understand capitalism or whatever, because i dont recall a check box after downloading the game that acknowledged that i was waiving my rights to free speech.

I saw a bad, greedy deal, and wanted to make sure that wrg, and hopefully other payimg customers were aware of it. Thats it.

Free speech is a limitation on the government barring you from speech, not freedom from criticism of what you say. If you’d started this thread with this posting, you would’ve received a lot less criticism.
  • Options
    Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »

Free speech is a limitation on the government barring you from speech, not freedom from criticism of what you say. If you’d started this thread with this posting, you would’ve received a lot less criticism.

Lets not start this all over. You seem intent on being the hand slapper.

Wrg is at fault here, for at a minimum, failing to recognize how to make customers happy.

You, and everyone else trying to find ways to shame me for speaking up is really getting old.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep in mind. Just because it was only offered in the webstore this time does not mean it is never being offered in-game again. Unless they announce it is becoming "Store only", it could still appear in-game.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    deleted
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
This discussion has been closed.