Home The Bridge
Options

NEW IN VAULT-Pirate Tendi {Lower Decks} 20220705

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
zb5o5k1fa06j.jpg

Also. Ironic naming?

vskfx17svluz.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, all we need is Rutherford. I'm hoping for a modeller version. That gets all the geek points.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    New #1 SR MED Base
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, all we need is Rutherford. I'm hoping for a modeller version. That gets all the geek points.

Shrax is still at the top of my list!
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options

And Peanut Hamper.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirate Tendi looks great, and there's something fun about this put-on being her debut in the game. Alas, my rule is that I only risk packs if I can use at least two of the 4*'s, and I already have Android Mudd and Mirror Janeway.

Android Mudd was a clever Easter egg, though. I applaud that.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Pirate Tendi looks great, and there's something fun about this put-on being her debut in the game. Alas, my rule is that I only risk packs if I can use at least two of the 4*'s, and I already have Android Mudd and Mirror Janeway.

Android Mudd was a clever Easter egg, though. I applaud that.

I had all the available FF/FE & even got a dupe waddle
    Tendi was a must though for me & took 3 pulls
  • Options
    I took one shot at it and got her. I also got the 5th star on Convergence Day Quark while I was at it, which was nice. I've never frozen a legendary before, but he's got a real shot at being the first :D
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Waiting 'til tomorrow. Might pull a Pack after I do the Event Pack. Gotta do the Event Pack, though. Since like probably a lot of players, I do not have the "existing" crewmember.

If I pull the last copy of Miles or I get Torres, won't pull again. So, then I can go for Tendi.

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting 'til tomorrow. Might pull a Pack after I do the Event Pack. Gotta do the Event Pack, though. Since like probably a lot of players, I do not have the "existing" crewmember.

If I pull the last copy of Miles or I get Torres, won't pull again. So, then I can go for Tendi.

You can run a single skirmish with a bonus but not event crew then get the event super rare and plug it in. You only lose 1000 points.
    Let’s fly!