Home The Bridge
Options

New collection - new Data?

John Luck PikkardJohn Luck Pikkard ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2022 in The Bridge
There's a new collection "pet people" and I could swear there was a new Data in there: "Data and Spot". Did anybody else notice that or was that just my imagination?

Comments

• Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    Professor Data with his cat (not Spot) is part of the collection. He was new maybe a month or two ago. However, B-4 who is holding Spot is not in the collection, and probably will be added into it I'm sure.
  • Options
    Data and Spot was a different card next to Professor Data. I didn't take a screenshot because I thought I had missed their addition to the game. When I came back, the card was gone. So I'm assuming Data and Spot will be added in the near future.
  • Options
    You have left out B-4 who is holding a cat. (Spot?)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Why is Botanist Sulu in this collection? (yeah I hate bringing up removing someone) He named it, and its carnivorous but its not really a pet.....
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Why is Botanist Sulu in this collection? (yeah I hate bringing up removing someone) He named it, and its carnivorous but its not really a pet.....

Beauregard is not an inanimate object. He's so animate he makes me nervous.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know someone mentioned B-4 and Spot, but what about the 2* Phlox with something in a travel cage? I've been wanting this collection for a while and have a list😅
    How about:
    Mirror Archer and Porthos
    Hoshi and Sluggo
    Worf and his targ
    Yar and her cat
    Picard and Livingston
    Pike and his horse...
    I have a list. You were warned.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering 9/13 crew are legendary,
    it‘s quite a letdown that the rewards offer no boosts at all.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Considering 9/13 crew are legendary,
    it‘s quite a letdown that the rewards offer no boosts at all.

Vanity collection. I don't think many of them have boosts.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Don't know how they missed both B-4 and Lewis Zimmerman (who has Leonard at his feet). This collection doesn't have to be this heavy on legendaries.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

This. Beauregard is definitely a pet. Saying he is not is Plantist!

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭

I think Gertrude would be a better name for Sulu's plant.....
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Isis was not a pet, she was Gary's colleague.

Spock and I-Chaya are now in seven collections, and I don't believe any crew are in six.
    For those counting, it has also moved two crew from zero to one collection.
  • Options
    Isis was not a pet, she was Gary's colleague.

Spock and I-Chaya are now in seven collections, and I don't believe any crew are in six.
    For those counting, it has also moved two crew from zero to one collection.

Yeah, Isis/Gary should not be there. She is definitely not a pet.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribbles were sometimes pets, Tribble Uhura should definitely be in the collection, as she brought the Tribble aboard the Enterprise as a pet.

There could also be a Lorca and Tribble in the future.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    What about the Janeway/Paris salamander situation?
  • Options
    Wait, was this supposed to be "people with

That would require a new collection, 'People AS Pets".
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    Wait, was this supposed to be "people with

That would require a new collection, 'People AS Pets".

Y'all are going to Hell.

And I'll be driving the bus. Because I laughed so hard my teeth hurted!

hmddz3xpojrs.gif
  • Options
    I always wondered where Data got Spot. A kitten would make sense, not a grown cat so much. We saw Yar with an orange cat in her flashback to Turkana IV and I wondered could it have been her cat, either the she might have brought with her or a descendent/replacement.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isis was a pet to anyone that didn't know what she really was. Let's not advocate for removing anyone, ok? Because if we start going down that route... explain Arjin to me. A dead vole that he barely wanted to be holding?

The collection should be interpreted broadly. Isis is depicted as a cat - Gary's in. Arjin is shown holding an animal - he's in. And so on.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    I still want a Phlox trying to catch that bat thing with his net
  • Options

Actually, I want Archer with the net, Phlox making the shadow puppet thing, and Hoshi with the bat!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I want Archer with the net, Phlox making the shadow puppet thing, and Hoshi with the bat!

As a combo card.
  • Options

As a combo card.

YES!!! I want the Archer where you are seeing his face through the net. Okay, I have about 200 Ent crew on my wishlist, but I'll take what I can get. The Mirror EV crew...a gold Cutler with Med...the MACOs...Henry Archer...more Expanse dwellers...
  • Options
    SILIK wrote: »

I think Gertrude would be a better name for Sulu's plant.....

I can only think now {I JUST caught it} that autocorrupt corrupted! Also, Gertrude is, I believe, a she and not a he. Double apologies Gertrude!!!!!