Home The Bridge
Options

What enemies do you want for future bosses?

Making a separate thread to avoid cluttering up the official feedback thread with idle thoughts on this...

I would love to see the crystalline entity, personally.

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crystalline Entity would be great. Species 8472 ship as well, since they seem to be resisting adding that as an actual ship. The ISS Charon from Disco would be pretty cool.

But my #1 ask?

This beauty right here:

33v24vkh6jvo.jpg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the Enterprise J

I realize this isn't a "bad guy" but it is huge and powerful and in Canon and they could say it was malfunctioning or something.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Automated Station from Enterprise's "Dead Stop" or a Delphic Sphere. I say the Presages' boarding attack counts as damage!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    The ships/entities from TNG pilot. I would love to destroy them. Borgified NX-01 Enterprise and the Borgified ship in TNG’s 2 part episode Descent
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    There really are a bunch of options. A Borg Tactical Cube or Fusion Cube would be great. Could also use a Tholian fleet from the Tholian Web. Or even have the Q Flame from Encounter at Farpoint. Or maybe even that floating face god from Where Silence Has Lease (stupid episode and a stupid bad guy but it could work).
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    robownage wrote: »
    Crystalline Entity would be great. Species 8472 ship as well, since they seem to be resisting adding that as an actual ship. The ISS Charon from Disco would be pretty cool.

But my #1 ask?

This beauty right here:

33v24vkh6jvo.jpg

I'm still holding out hope that will be the new 5* Ship for the Skirmish in the Lower Decks Mega.

tr7qzc6nq421.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Edo Guardian! Or the giant orbital drone from Minos. Especially as it just keeps coming back stronger.
  • Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Some really good macro suggestions here but if I may I have a micro suggestion: The Swarm from the Voyager episode of the same name. Could be visually quite stunning to go up against thousands of smaller ships at once, and perhaps it could even be coded in that The Swarm loses ships as it takes damage. And just think of how cool it would look to take on The Swarm with your fleetmates' ships helping out.

THAT would be EPIC and worthy!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Xindi"s weapon the planet destroyer. But, I think it really needed ships to protect it. So that battle when it was leaving Azati prime.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    4dg3xtv85lqv.jpeg

This guy was creepy!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Balok’s ship the Fesarius

ds0zkr6ily9k.png
  • Options
    The giant cell in TOS
    g7snrtmsuakg.jpeg

• Options
    The Battle of Wolf 359

(And there have been other great ones in this thread)
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Borg Cube would be excellent, as would one of the Borg Unicomplexes.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Renegade Borg Ship comes to mind. Crystaline Entity for sure.

My main pic would be the ISS Charon.

fadrosi3br5g.jpeg
    akxwrnhc1qfq.png
    d74v63ks238j.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    The Delta Rana / Husnock warship from TNG The Survivors.

Or the DMA from Discovery.
  • Options
    Maybe that new weird looking Borg ship of Picard season 2.
  • Options
    Balok’s ship the Fesarius

ds0zkr6ily9k.png

This was my first thought.

Also Sheliak Colony Ship.
  • Options
    Nomad.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone mentioned the Suliban collective hive or whatever they called the huge collection of all their ships connected together?
  • Options
    I don't remember a Suliban Helix being mentioned, but I'm all for it. How about the Cardassian smart torpedo from Voyage's "Dreadnaught"?
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Echo Papa 607 space drone that nearly kicked LT JG LaForge's butt. Lol
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!