Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion: Skirmish Event Boogeyman - 2022-07-21

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2022 in The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Shan, looks good!

Is Ortegas a Lieutenant Commander, I thought she was a Lieutenant?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping there are plans to introduce a five-star ship with the Gorn trait in the near future.
  • Options
    Looks like you need to redo the text on the Gorn shipr1cl888mipr3.png
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's that owl-cat.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Shan wrote: »

variants of Number One/Una

So, ALL Unas count.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about TOS Number One @Shan
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    No La'an when there are Gorn about? Maybe we'll get a Gorn mothership later as a 5*.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Andresito wrote: »
    Thanks Shan, looks good!

Is Ortegas a Lieutenant Commander, I thought she was a Lieutenant?

Maybe it's the variant seen in the season 1 finale?
  • Options
    No La'an when there are Gorn about? Maybe we'll get a Gorn mothership later as a 5*.

Exactly what I wanted to post, it's an event all about killing Gorn and La'an is not around? Shame!!!
    I'm going to slot in Hemmer at least.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Unas ... ancient Goa'uld ... :) Anyway, is nearly every ranked gold now a top voyager that has to be claimed by all means? I'd appreciate if we had a break every meow and then, some sort of a relax event where Top 1500 is not mandy.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you just gotta take your own vacation day. 🙂 I did that with Barge of the Dead Torres. Elite card, but I needed a break so I let her pass. She’ll come around someday. Until then, I’ve got the 17 other elite voyagers they’ve introduced to keep me company! 😅
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Should count. But, it is a Skirmish. Just use the Existing if you have her.

tcc5h15cncdp.jpg
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    cmdrworf wrote: »

All variants of Number One will provide a bonus.

Thanks. I assumed. Just updated the DNA sheet so its accurate for Una/Number One across the board.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @Shan
    Where are the Gorn Raider schematics? I'm nearly to 30k VP and I've only gotten 125 and I'm not seeing them in the rewards table.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    @Shan
    Where are the Gorn Raider schematics? I'm nearly to 30k VP and I've only gotten 125 and I'm not seeing them in the rewards table.

Maybe in the mail we can't open.
  • Options
    @Shan

Maybe in the mail we can't open.

I noticed that. My fleet were distracted by a "Denobulan" node on Normal that 3* Phlox didn't open...A Phlox's with traits IDENTICAL to 2* Phlox...
  • Options
    Nope that was just a advert for the webstore. Looks like the cut and pasties got them twice on this event. First by leaving gomtuu in the last battle slot and then not putting enough gorn ship schematicsin the rewards.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope that was just a advert for the webstore. Looks like the cut and pasties got them twice on this event. First by leaving gomtuu in the last battle slot and then not putting enough gorn ship schematicsin the rewards.

Maybe Gomtuu is working with the Gorn.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Can something be done about this "flare" on the lower right of the screen, J.J. Abrams? It hides the buttons in the Skirmish. Happening randomly across all five Battles.

glafd77lygxg.jpg
  • Options
    Gorn Schemes in Mail.
  • Options
    I got the mail schematics and claimed them but they didn't register on my account until after a restart.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Can something be done about this "flare" on the lower right of the screen, J.J. Abrams? It hides the buttons in the Skirmish. Happening randomly across all five Battles.

glafd77lygxg.jpg
    I wonder if the battles happen like arena. They take place in the system you currently are in. Try moving to another location either Galaxy map or do a manual mission but do not bother with mission just use it to fly there.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    WaldoMag wrote: »

glafd77lygxg.jpg
    I wonder if the battles happen like arena. They take place in the system you currently are in. Try moving to another location either Galaxy map or do a manual mission but do not bother with mission just use it to fly there.

I switched locations. It just pops up randomly. Always over the "Auto"/"Speed Up" Buttons. And I cannot see to match sure they took and that 3x is on. Have had it in all five Battles in different locations for the Ship.

Three this time in Battle 3:

rj6s6wm6z3a8.jpg
  • Options
    Is there a reason we are still fighting the flying potato instead of the Gorn ship?

hm6k8xwb52xu.png
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a reason we are still fighting the flying potato instead of the Gorn ship?

hm6k8xwb52xu.png

Potato 5* ship , Gorn 4*. Whatever, both are done in 4 seconds or so. 🤗😆
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited July 2022

hm6k8xwb52xu.png

Four Sledgehammers go SLEDGE! SLELDGE! SLEDGE! SLEDGE!

Potato Ship go smushed.

r3tcxkviv6q5.jpeg
  • Options

hm6k8xwb52xu.png

Potato Ship go smushed.

r3tcxkviv6q5.jpeg

nff3imlo94nf.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

hm6k8xwb52xu.png

Potato Ship go smushed.

r3tcxkviv6q5.jpeg

Great. Now I'm hungry. We'll need to have potato-peeling Sisko get on that. Chef Sato can help, but let's not tell Neelix.
  • Options

hm6k8xwb52xu.png

Potato Ship go smushed.

r3tcxkviv6q5.jpeg

Great. Now I'm hungry. We'll need to have potato-peeling Sisko get on that. Chef Sato can help, but let's not tell Neelix.

I made myself hungry looking for the picture. My aunt made the best smushed potatoes and mac & cheese. Two of my cousins know her recipe so we still have them at holiday dinners. Rosie recipe real Mac & Cheese is the only "real" mac & cheese I like.

===================================

Well, we are over a day in. Gorn Ship is still not the last enemy. No word from WRG. Not even a CYA "We meant to use the Potato and it is not a C&P mistake". So, I guess not going to be fixed?

Also, Am I seriously the only one getting the J.J. Abrams version of the Battles? Because it is still happening.