Options

Event Discussion: Skirmish Event Boogeyman - 2022-07-21

2»

Comments

• Options
    you are not the only one.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    They might be scrambling to get the Gorn ship in for tomorrow. That's their best chance. Too much else going on to do it in the middle of a phase.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are aware that the Gorn Ship is not the one you battle in battle 5 of a Skirmish, this was the intent but it didn't happen. This is not something that we will fix for this event.
  • Options
    Is there a reason we are still fighting the flying potato instead of the Gorn ship?

hm6k8xwb52xu.png

Flying potato. Love it. For reasons unknown, the Gomtuu reminds me of a baby platypus. :)
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a reason we are still fighting the flying potato instead of the Gorn ship?

hm6k8xwb52xu.png

Flying potato. Love it. For reasons unknown, the Gomtuu reminds me of a baby platypus. :)
    It makes me think of Winnie the Pooh. :)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it looks like those Bugle snack things in the chip isle.