Home The Bridge
Options

Demo Man Scotty

Do we get more copies of him at higher bridge levels or did I screw up by not doing the DYC?

Comments

• Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    The rewards were posted in either the feedback or strategy thread on this forum (I don’t remember which) but according to that there’s another copy coming at level 9. So you didn’t screw up.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping the Captain Bridge buffs and rewards get added to the Wiki. Anyone know a possible timeline there? I'm not sure how many in my fleet are here, so I'm "Intelligence Officer" and Admiral. I'd like to study it better to offer suggestions, if asked.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wiki is player run. If you can collect the data here I'm sure they'll happily accept the new pages on the wiki.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I believe I saw that you can get a total of three of him (and later McCoy) from the rewards.
    This is correct, just enough copies so you can take advantage of the "double your crew" offer ;)
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Scotty seems to be the Rodney Dangerfield of the game. Five star one skill with Captain Scott and Demo Man Scotty. Unfortunately both will languish for years never getting finished. I don’t have Claymore Scott but hopefully he isn’t yet another one skill wonder.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    Claymore Scott is ENG/SEC/DIP - I have him at 1/5 so I’m not sure if I’ll have use for him sometime.
    I got a copy of Demo Man Scotty the other day and haven’t started working on him - since I’m not sure if I’ll advance on my bridge any further to get the other 2 copies has anyone used him in ship battles to know if he’s worth using?
  • Options
    RookiebatmanRookiebatman ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I have Claymore Scotty at 3/5, he goes on voyages once in a while. I tried using an unleveled Demo Scotty in a few Nightmare battles; I ended up doing a little less damage on average than a few battles with the same lineup using Tarquin instead of Scotty. I expect he'll be good for shuttles, though.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Scotty has the high base ENG in game by a huge margin so he’s good for shuttles and will be good at some events.

He has the 4th highest Crit Bonus in game. All higher crew have limitations on their triggers. Scotty has no limits. He’s a +10 Attack and solid passive stats. He’s a a pretty good crew for the Boss since he’ll be great on any fight lasting 50s or longer.

Yes, he is well worth. I even built a dupe of him, 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claymore is my favorite Scotty (for the scene). If you don’t have Tribble Herder yet, then he’s a nice voyage option too.

That said, I’m looking forward to witnessing the firepower of a fully armed and operational battle sta… uh, demo man on a ship.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Scotty has the high base ENG in game by a huge margin so he’s good for shuttles and will be good at some events.

He has the 4th highest Crit Bonus in game. All higher crew have limitations on their triggers. Scotty has no limits. He’s a +10 Attack and solid passive stats. He’s a a pretty good crew for the Boss since he’ll be great on any fight lasting 50s or longer.

Not only is everything you just said 100% true but the much-maligned Captain Scott is a cheat code in the Captain Proton ship. Scotty might not be conventionally useful in STT, but the developers show him plenty of respect, almost all of his cards have niche uses which I think we can all agree is how Scotty would want it.

Is there something special about Capt Scott on the Proton I'm not aware of?
  • Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »

Not only is everything you just said 100% true but the much-maligned Captain Scott is a cheat code in the Captain Proton ship. Scotty might not be conventionally useful in STT, but the developers show him plenty of respect, almost all of his cards have niche uses which I think we can all agree is how Scotty would want it.

Do you use him along with Ardra, or is he your only crit bonus crew on the Rocket? What is your Rocket lineup?