Home The Bridge
Options

Event discussion: Skirmish - Bitter Bytes ME#2 - 2022-08-11

2»

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the movie "Lion King 2", Rafiki would now say "In Upendi with Tendi". :) She was definitely Worf the effort. Good job, Travis! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    In the movie "Lion King 2", Rafiki would now say "In Upendi with Tendi". :) She was definitely Worf the effort. Good job, Travis! :)

Thanks! :smile: I like the U.S.S. Cerritos a lot, but when I Founder in that fifth battle all I wanted to do was Crusher because my Number One goal was to Troi to Winn as many Tendi and The Dogs as I could. Iden know how many chronitons I ended up using. I just know it's surprising I'm not Po now. So, yeah, Tendi is a Keeper who was definitely Worf the effort.

(I hope no one holds a Grudge against me for this post.)

I’m going to take you to Tosk over this…
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    It's nowhere near as impressive as @Sonja or @Jhamel (congrats to both of you, btw!), but I'm perfectly content with my 84th ranking. I can't even remember the last time I bothered going beyond thresholds, let alone actively chasing a higher rank. Tendi + Skirmish is the only combination in this mega-event that would have gotten me to do that.

dw0tzs9i4e7o.jpg

Congrats, @Travis S McClain for top 100👏👏👏
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EnderW Are you sure you're up to that Tosk? :) Maybe you should talk to Worf again. :grin:
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")