Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion: Faction Event Busy Work - 2022-08-18 ME#3

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    I understand that he has some gauntlet value, for some players(not for most)
    but his bases and overall numbers are still way too low for a 2022 crew.

Too bad a so far great Mega ends with such a crew. :/

8v472qbzomic.jpeg
    b16dni3pq1oj.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    So "Captain Clarity" is a communicator, huh? :D

Such a great episode!
    "In this horn, one of our most sacred horns, you must only speak...the truth."
    "Happy to be here!"
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gauntlet Top 20 at least, but Voyage not even Top 300 :) he would have had to be Top 5 though with this skillset. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Please give Shaxs a boost, his stats are terrible as they currently are. I would not buy a single pack to get him. Love the Lower Decks art but their stats have been a big disappointment. Corrupted Badgey and Vindicta are good, the rest is meh to bad.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the 2* Tendi, her skills are excellent, and the Resourceful and Federation traits are good for cadet missions. It may be that with a few starbase and collection bonuses, she could cover the science skills, as well as the medicine skills
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see why he could be useful for gauntlet, but I don't feel a strong need to fight for extra copies. And if I ever bought packs, I would not for this.
  • Options
    I don’t get the disappointment in Shaxs’ stats. He’s a more crit-prone version of Away Team Burnham (different non-primary skills, yes, but overall proficiency profile is comparable). ATMB has populated many a gauntlet over the past several years. I’m confident we’ll see plenty of Shaxs after his event.

If I’m wrong a month from now, I promise to add a star to my 1/5 Shinzon.

I think the problem is that his base stats make him look like a purple and the number of people that need help with this gauntlet trio are probably not too likely to be able to get a copy of Shaxs. Newer accounts that are willing to spend on packs for gauntlet is too niche an audience to get behind crew like this.

It doesn't mean that I won't end the event with 2 copies but I don't have to be excited by it.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the 2* Tendi, her skills are excellent, and the Resourceful and Federation traits are good for cadet missions. It may be that with a few starbase and collection bonuses, she could cover the science skills, as well as the medicine skills

She's the only 2* Angel with MED (the others are 1* Counselor Troi and Desert Ezri Dax). If I wasn't able to warp cadet missions these days, I'd be outright giddy over Ensign Tendi!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

She's the only 2* Angel with MED (the others are 1* Counselor Troi and Desert Ezri Dax). If I wasn't able to warp cadet missions these days, I'd be outright giddy over Ensign Tendi!

Riker's Angel. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Yeah, you were pritti much stuck with CMO Crusher and Dr. Phlox (not to mix up with Phlox Couplers). :) The new Tendi will cover both. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE this. LD is a quirky love letter full of Easter eggs to the ST universe and this event is the same, plus to STT itself.
    2rekc1hdcsu8.jpg
    bgcfzuf0v2ro.png

That's amazing.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    robownage wrote: »
    I LOVE this. LD is a quirky love letter full of Easter eggs to the ST universe and this event is the same, plus to STT itself.
    2rekc1hdcsu8.jpg
    bgcfzuf0v2ro.png

That's amazing.

I KNOW! There is also one where Shan has asked them to catalogue and alphabetize all the crew arriving via anomalies and they end up doing it, but arguing about Adira versus 1701 Jadzia being first. It's really Adam.
    The one with Badgey invading historical holoprograms ("These Aren't The Voyages") and Mariner getting bored getting him out and deleting the other four seasons is hilarious. Now we know what happened to Enterprise!
    The writer is on fire with this one!
    erzcyd2arjvx.jpg
    gonkj5pe1mv9.jpg

W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    mw15dslkr9mw.jpeg

All of them were great. This one was my favorite because I can just see Odo being upset with someone moving things around in his office and Boimler freaking out.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Credits where credits are due, the writer has been someone else for awhile, the compliments have been forwarded - thank you :)

And yes, the game credits will get an update in the future.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Lt Shaxs is according to Big Book, 2 times S and 9 times A rating.
    I don't think he needs a boost at all.