Home The Bridge
Options

$100 Event legendary Offer-Changed? 20220921

Didn't the Offer used to be two copies of the Legendary? Now it is three.

Offer includes:
3x Esteemed Tom Paris
1,000,000 Fed Creds
1,000 Chronitons
Five Premium Boosts
Thirteen Event Pack Ten Pulls

6y7ld35lc9fo.jpg
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    They must have forgotten the “2” inbetween the “$” and the first “9”.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    They must have forgotten the “2” inbetween the “$” and the first “9”.

Makes the Boimler Offer look even more special now. Especially if they add a Star to the $49.99 Offer in the second half of the Event.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    99.99 offer has been 3 legendaries for quite some time now. 49.99 is one copy.
  • Options
    The number of packs granted alongside is higher than it used to be at both $100 and $50, if I recall correctly.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah when they re balanced the offers months (or years) back, they changed the 99.99 offer from 1 copy of the 5* and ten packs to 3 copies of the 5* and 13 packs. It's a major improvement over the previous price point. I don't have the exact date of the change off hand, but it's been a while.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DYC has also been improved at the same point (I don't remember when it happened, but it's a lung time ago). So now the DYC offers a gold scitation with the extra star for the crew and equipment to Level 80 instead of 50. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanx, guys! I never have $100 lying around to get the Offer, so never noticed the change. It's been since the Cites were added to the DYC? That has been a while! No idea why it caught my attention today.