Home The Bridge

$100 Event legendary Offer-Changed? 20220921

Didn't the Offer used to be two copies of the Legendary? Now it is three.

Offer includes:
3x Esteemed Tom Paris
1,000,000 Fed Creds
1,000 Chronitons
Five Premium Boosts
Thirteen Event Pack Ten Pulls

6y7ld35lc9fo.jpg
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• They must have forgotten the “2” inbetween the “$” and the first “9”.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    They must have forgotten the “2” inbetween the “$” and the first “9”.

Makes the Boimler Offer look even more special now. Especially if they add a Star to the $49.99 Offer in the second half of the Event.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    99.99 offer has been 3 legendaries for quite some time now. 49.99 is one copy.
  • The number of packs granted alongside is higher than it used to be at both $100 and $50, if I recall correctly.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah when they re balanced the offers months (or years) back, they changed the 99.99 offer from 1 copy of the 5* and ten packs to 3 copies of the 5* and 13 packs. It's a major improvement over the previous price point. I don't have the exact date of the change off hand, but it's been a while.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DYC has also been improved at the same point (I don't remember when it happened, but it's a lung time ago). So now the DYC offers a gold scitation with the extra star for the crew and equipment to Level 80 instead of 50. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanx, guys! I never have $100 lying around to get the Offer, so never noticed the change. It's been since the Cites were added to the DYC? That has been a while! No idea why it caught my attention today.