Home The Bridge
Options

New in Vault- Spy Rumdar! 5* Pakled

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in The Bridge
Spotted this guy why doing a check of crew for Thursday.
e15cjc84ulrv.png
jxzja7wvqz67.png
5epfdsm23nfe.png
6j2v58j8jenw.png
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spotted this guy why doing a check of crew for Thursday.
    e15cjc84ulrv.png
    jxzja7wvqz67.png
    5epfdsm23nfe.png
    6j2v58j8jenw.png

Tuesday Pack maybe? Nothing in Portal or the Webstore yet.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they acquired the rights to Prodigy at this point just for a change of pace. WRG has gone way overboard on Lower Decks.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I wish they acquired the rights to Prodigy at this point just for a change of pace. WRG has gone way overboard on Lower Decks.

I think they got a LITTLE excited to get the rights to do characters. Heck, do some of the Short Treks characters that we do not have yet. Anything to keep us from Lower Decks exhaustion. Even fans might be getting overloaded. Heck, do the Engineer that saved Una and Spock in the elevator. Her card could just be an angled view of the roof of the turbolift and the hatch. Just get plenty of voice clips.

Prodigy would be nice, if they could get the rights. Fewer characters maybe, so less chance of overload.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Also, same artist who did Shaxs? He got the beefy midget look, too.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

They got the rights and then season 3 showed up a couple months later.

Next Trek won’t be till February with Picard S3. I figure we’ll just bask in Lower Decks till the new year.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options

I would love some more from TAS. There are still a ton of crew from TAS they can add.
    As for Prodigy...
    https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/star-trek-prodigy---supernova
    This hits the shelves next month. I know what I'm looking for Black Friday.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I wish they would get off all these one episode characters and delve into minor characters across the franchise who appeared in multiple to many episodes. A few examples
    1) TOS - Mr Leslie (60 episodes) - more than my beloved Sulu
    2) TNG - Mr. Mot (3) - we need a Bolian in the game. Ensign Gates (47) along with many other uncredited characters with over 25 appearances
    3) DS9 - Lt Jones (56) more than Garak and Nog
    4) VOY - Lt Ayala (121) more than Seven of Nine.
    5) ENT - Ensign Billy (36) 3x the amount of Soval

Give these minor/background characters a collection called Unsung Heroes along with the likes of Vorik, Lt JG Martinez, Ogawa, Kyle, Rand, Sito, etc.
  • Options
    I wish they would get off all these one episode characters and delve into minor characters across the franchise who appeared in multiple to many episodes. A few examples
    2) TNG - Mr. Mot (3) - we need a Bolian in the game. Ensign Gates (47) along with many other uncredited characters with over 25 appearances

Give these minor/background characters a collection called Unsung Heroes along with the likes of Vorik, Lt JG Martinez, Ogawa, Kyle, Rand, Sito, etc.

Don't forget Ed Mercer his own self.

Ensign Rivers appeared in two episodes. Twice as many as some of the crew we do get. Including this Pakled!

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

I think they got a LITTLE excited to get the rights to do characters. Heck, do some of the Short Treks characters that we do not have yet. Anything to keep us from Lower Decks exhaustion. Even fans might be getting overloaded. Heck, do the Engineer that saved Una and Spock in the elevator. Her card could just be an angled view of the roof of the turbolift and the hatch. Just get plenty of voice clips.

Prodigy would be nice, if they could get the rights. Fewer characters maybe, so less chance of overload.

It was the same when Discovery came out. Tons of Discovery overload.
  • Options

Was it the 2* Saru we got like a good bit before the show even started?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. They were much more judicious with Picard for some reason, but it was all Disco all the time. SNW is somewhere in between Picard and LDS.
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭

Very unlikely. The producers of STO elaborated they probably wouldn't get Prodigy rights either due to the links between gambling mechanics and children wouldn't be allowed. So I wouldn't get your hopes up about this.
  • Options

This!! And there are also plenty of TOS aliens of the week that are much more memorable they could still add :smile:

zt84yl2c2g55.jpeg
    03tefn6jchp3.jpeg
    dloxxh905xov.jpeg
    rabjy8a4c9jl.png
    0g8afx5zsdgb.jpeg

Just a few suggestions but there are many more :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

This!! And there are also plenty of TOS aliens of the week that are much more memorable they could still add :smile:

zt84yl2c2g55.jpeg
    03tefn6jchp3.jpeg
    dloxxh905xov.jpeg
    rabjy8a4c9jl.png
    0g8afx5zsdgb.jpeg

Just a few suggestions but there are many more :wink:

I suspect licensing for many of the TOS one off characters are an issue yet.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

You forgot the Telepathic Pitcher Plant! :o

gr6d69hf2vtw.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options

Very unlikely. The producers of STO elaborated they probably wouldn't get Prodigy rights either due to the links between gambling mechanics and children wouldn't be allowed. So I wouldn't get your hopes up about this.

Kestra, Teenager Nog, and Jake Sisko have a bone to pick with you.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are teenagers in an adult orientated TV show.

Prodigy is intended to be a kids show.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Those are teenagers in an adult orientated TV show.

Prodigy is intended to be a kids show.

Yes, but the new Prodigy game for Switch has the EXACT rating as Timelines- E10+. I'm intending to buy it when I get a chance and will give it a thorough play through. I love Prodigy. I've yet to find a wholly bad Trek. It's a fun little angle.
    I really don't see the problems with the "gambling aspect". There are Pokemon you can only get from the slot machines and that is a ridiculously popular game with young kids. Any game with dice or cards is effectively a game of chance. I was playing cards as a preschooler. It's a great way to learn math.