Home Make It So!
Options

Reorganize Terran Trait

I wonder if, in lieu of the forthcoming mega event, it might be time to revisit the idea that was floated on the old forum of establishing a Terran Rebellion trait. This would distinguish Mirror Universe crew members who are the descendants of the Terran Empire that had fallen by the 24th Century. Presently, this would include:

Mirror 'Smiley' O'Brien
Mirror Bashir
Mirror Jadzia
Mirror Jennifer Sisko
Mirror Sisko

Other potential Terran Rebels:

Mirror Ezri Tigan*
Mirror Leeta
Mirror Quark*
Mirror Rom
Mirror Tuvok

That's anywhere from five to ten without even addressing non-canonical crew such as Mirror Jean-Luc Picard and other TNG/VOY characters that may be introduced. (Is Picard part of the Terran Rebellion or a Terran Empire II? I haven't read the comic). These crew members do not presently have any affiliation trait, which isn't necessarily important, but seems a conspicuous omission. Plus, it seems to me that if they're assigned a Terran Rebellion trait, then it should be easy enough for the sake of assigning bonuses in events and the Gauntlet based on traits to just plug in "includes the word Terran" to auto-populate members of the Empire and the Rebellion.

*Ezri and Quark were not established as rebels per se, but the former clearly throws in her lot with the rebels and the latter is put to death for aiding them. They seem close enough to round up to me, but I have no interest in arguing the matter.

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I thought Ezri actually joined the rebels in the end, being ummmm brought through orientation by Mirror Leeta....
  • Options
    I think they all just need a mirror universe distinction. That should be coming as the new characters are listed that way.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, I just noticed today that all the mirror crew now have a new trait of "Mirror Universe".

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    As Terran rebellion ain't a trait,you should use the rebellious trait,instead.Apart from that,I agree.