Home The Bridge
Options

Event discussion - Skirmish Event Living A Legend - 2022-10-13 - ME#2

Comments

• Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah the old "Dilute The Good Statted Crew Pack With Another Terrible Gold" trick! Worked for Mycelial Culber.
    I suppose they had a stack of old Jellico's hanging out back and needed to get rid of them quick!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Jellico must go. No, not jello that people like. We sold out of that. All we have are cranky captains.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bookers art is great, bases are solid, sadly the profs are way too low.
    Not even a top 125 voyager, sadly.

I ll still max him, cause i like him and the great artwork. 🙈

dpipdtmbljf0.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I guess there is no 2* Pike for the Thresholds?

The "other" Pike is a 3*
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    I'm excited for the 4* Pike!
    What the hell is Enterprise BINGO?
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props and visual effects/auras in crew art are always a big hit. Flint and Professor Data's big chairs...Mycelial Culber and Red Angel's firefly effect...Obrist's Quiz Bowl podium.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Bookers art is great, bases are solid, sadly the profs are way too low.
    Not even a top 125 voyager, sadly.

I ll still max him, cause i like him and the great artwork. 🙈

dpipdtmbljf0.jpeg

I am glad you like the art, it was done with specifications I gave as I wanted to capture a great moment and also that new species :)

Very good choice to request it and well done execution on it. I am very happy that I might get a shot at him in a Skirmish.
    Props and visual effects/auras in crew art are always a big hit. Flint and Professor Data's big chairs...Mycelial Culber and Red Angel's firefly effect...Obrist's Quiz Bowl podium.

Don't forget the "halo" around the head of Esteemed Paris. SO cool to include that glow, since he is kind of Boimler's idol!

• Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timelines crew are out of alignment with time! Quick marty, get the flux capacitor!
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    04vepdurnsjf.png

mw8eihi3w3x9.png
    I picked the third option

cf3t9pji1xuq.png

The story continues to be great.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    04vepdurnsjf.png

mw8eihi3w3x9.png
    I picked the third option

cf3t9pji1xuq.png

The story continues to be great.

I had no idea that was even a thing. I always just click the middle one. There are different follow ups?!??!

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    We take screenshots of each part so the wiki has them, it's in each event text.

This was last weeks: https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Playtime#Storyline
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    I would love an explanation as to the state of fairness/balance in skirmishes. I just lost a nearly 300,000+ point lead over 4th place in less than 3 hours while I was actively playing as fast as I possibly could. Obviously I couldn't pay super close attention but from what I was able to see, 2nd place, 4th place, and 5th place finishers were all going at roughly the same pace but 3rd place was going significantly faster than us. I was actively playing as fast as I could possibly go (and buying the extra bonus boxes) and was losing ground to the tune of 97,500 points an hour. It was really demoralizing to realize I had absolutely no chance.
  • Options
    y4cee23xszpy.gif

Well, at least this didn’t happen to ya.
    Let’s fly!