Home Engineering Room

Fleet Boss Battle Screen blank/nothing happens, no buttons or timer with IKS T‘ong

Today i started a boss fight and the screen was blank. Only the fight background but no timer no buttons and no hitting did occur. Only could close and abort the boss battle,
but lost the valor.

A restart of the app didn thelp, i had to uninstall and reinstall the app,
then it worked but only for 1 battle until the same issue was back again.

I used the IKS T‘ong, a fleet mate of mine has the very same issue with the very same ship.
For other players in my fleet the T‘ong is still working as intended.

The only workaround is to switch to another ship, but that means less average damage
per hit.

Anyone else that experienced this kind of behavior?

moi8nu0d3yto.png
5c256utqsk4z.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• flash (SC)flash (SC) ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Probably the same bug as described in a bug report from three weeks ago.

In short: if your ship would go above 25 in any condensed stat (attack, accuracy or evasion) with any crew skill active, then the battle fails to load properly.

You could "fix" that by not taking along your +10 attack crew or going with a different ship.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    flash (SC) wrote: »
    Probably the same bug as described in a bug report from three weeks ago.

In short: if your ship would go above 25 in any condensed stat (attack, accuracy or evasion) with any crew skill active, then the battle fails to load properly.

You could "fix" that by not taking along your +10 attack crew or going with a different ship.

Interesting point , but it doesn t explain why it works for 1 full battle after a reinstall of the game?

EDIT: Just tried it on a new Boss with different combo boosts and its working again. So hopefully WRG fixes this bug asap. Ahd thx again for pointing out the issue. @flash (SC)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•