December 2022 Mega Event - recurrent reward tease

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Viperch25 wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Crew with the hidden trait "dsc" will be eligible and to make it easier for everyone, as it is not possible to filter by hidden trait, we will release a Discovery collection next week. :)

@Shan
    If you all are going to make a Discovery Collection. Then you all better be making a TOS, and TNG. collection.
    Those two series not only came first, But are far better then any of new trek, And not making collections for those earlier series. Would a slap in the face to all us fans

That is just your personal opinion, not a fact

There pretty much always is a new collection released around that themed mega so no surprise

I would rather see the much needed Bajoran & movie collections.
    Why there never was a Bajoran & even more, klingon (even though this was eventually fixed) still boggles me

Also, if you want to be nit picky, TNG came 3rd
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crew with the hidden trait "dsc" will be eligible and to make it easier for everyone, as it is not possible to filter by hidden trait, we will release a Discovery collection next week. :)

@Shan
    If you all are going to make a Discovery Collection. Then you all better be making a TOS, and TNG. collection.
    Those two series not only came first, But are far better then any of new trek, And not making collections for those earlier series. Would a slap in the face to all us fans

Wow. Missed that the first time I read your angry post. Unless you are the CEO of one of the companies involved, it is kind of odd to think you can give orders and insist on what the companies do.

3mie0yeq34ov.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Oy, mindfulness reminder everyone - thanks! :)

I apologize if the rock star Admiral got a little harsh.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

@Shan

There pretty much always is a new collection released around that themed mega so no surprise

Why there never was a Bajoran & even more, klingon (even though this was eventually fixed) still boggles me

not being nit picky. i never said that was the order of them just they came before
  • Options
    Viperch25Viperch25 ✭✭
    edited December 2022

@Shan

Wow. Missed that the first time I read your angry post. Unless you are the CEO of one of the companies involved, it is kind of odd to think you can give orders and insist on what the companies do.

3mie0yeq34ov.png

i was in no way ordering anyone around, but it is a fact that after over 6 years of this game being out. that when they finally make a series based collection. that its based off of STD not one of the earlier ones. second i was not angry at all.
  • Options

@Shan

3mie0yeq34ov.png

i was in no way ordering anyone around, but it is a fact that after over 6 years of this game being out. that when they finally make a series based collection. that its based off of STD not one of the earlier ones. second i was not angry at all.

4ysaog7hnckn.jpg
  • Options
    Ill just chime in and say that i hope they create a trend of making collections for the different trek series (although im not sure how they will break the animated collection into TAS and LD)
  • Options
    Ill just chime in and say that i hope they create a trend of making collections for the different trek series (although im not sure how they will break the animated collection into TAS and LD)

They don't need to as they are a sub genre & grouped together already. Maybe Prodigy will join them
  • Options

@Shan

not being nit picky. i never said that was the order of them just they came before

Aaaaand totally skirted over the main point! 🤨
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    And you forgot to include DS9, which is curious considering your avatar 🤔
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want an NX patch avatar for the Enterprise collection in a decade when we get it.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I want a rug for my avatar

We need a wig campaign showing Kirk & Chekov without their frizz.
    Plus an exclusive Beverly Crusher
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am enjoying the Discovery collection. Lots of good rewards for those that collected and immortalized the crew.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Kovich's "Displaced" Trait got misplaced.....
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disco collection. Disco event. Pike has 5 cards in the disco collection, but not in the Disco event. Sometimes.... :|
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Disco collection. Disco event. Pike has 5 cards in the disco collection, but not in the Disco event. Sometimes.... :|

Every card in the Disco collection is supposed to be in the event. Shan's answer was unclear and partially answered over multiple posts. But if a version of Pike is in the collection he should bonus in the event. That covers Pike's that are specifically from Disco. A version of Pike from SNW(like the current OE) should neither be in the collection nor bonus in the event.

Here is her post where she confirms it.
    https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/comment/267963/#Comment_267963

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

No. He’s native to that time period.
  • Options

Unless he is secretly an aged Lorca in disguise. Stay tuned to season 5 to find out.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

Unless he is secretly an aged Lorca in disguise. Stay tuned to season 5 to find out.

That would be quite the twist! Retroactively add Mirror Universe and Terran Empire!
  • Options

He is out of time according to the Event Announcement:

Brought back to the present via temporal anomaly, Kovich is eager to study “the past”
  • Options

Brought back to the present via temporal anomaly, Kovich is eager to study “the past”

Be that as it may, the crew in the show is not Displaced. We've also seen several instances previously in which an event narrative suggests a crew should have a trait (notably some holograms in the Luau Q mega) but that doesn't translate into the crew getting the trait in game. Maybe if you tweet @StarTrekTimelines they'll make the change. After all Anbo-Jyutsu Riker got his Athlete trait via tweeted suggestion.
  • Options

Be that as it may, the crew in the show is not Displaced. We've also seen several instances previously in which an event narrative suggests a crew should have a trait (notably some holograms in the Luau Q mega) but that doesn't translate into the crew getting the trait in game. Maybe if you tweet @StarTrekTimelines they'll make the change. After all Anbo-Jyutsu Riker got his Athlete trait via tweeted suggestion.

So, basically another instance of the Forums that THE COMPANY created for COMMUNICATION is useless? Apologies to anyone who thinks that is harsh. But, that is the way it is looking more and more.

• Options
    I would be ok with giving him displaced and making him timelines original. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited December 2022

So, basically another instance of the Forums that THE COMPANY created for COMMUNICATION is useless? Apologies to anyone who thinks that is harsh. But, that is the way it is looking more and more.

That would be weird as I am the one monitoring forums, and all of our other channels.
    Why jump to that conclusion? Can we try to not immediately go the negative route?

For the trait "Displaced" there are special conditions to be met, such as an inability to go back to one's own time. And it is based on what happens in the shows, not what happens in an event narrative, I hope this clarifies things :)

Why single me out to be the negative one when OTHERS are the ones that keep saying "Bring that up this other place or that other place. instead of the communication channel the company made"?

These Forums should be the main means of communication for stuff. But so often we only find out stuff other places and only here about it here when someone cross-posts it. But, I guess it is easier to just go after me, like usual.

• Options

For the trait "Displaced" there are special conditions to be met, such as an inability to go back to one's own time. And it is based on what happens in the shows, not what happens in an event narrative, I hope this clarifies things :)

About THIRTY SECONDS or less and then returned home. Which happened in the show she is from. And let this be my exit post.

oaanwjcigdam.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it is time to close this thread.

Again a reminder that you get to choose how you interact on these forums and that mindfulness is the key.

This goes for everyone.

If mindfulness is too hard, do not post - take a breather, look at the stars, remind yourself of kindness and either come back or do something else :)
This discussion has been closed.