Options

December 2022 Mega Event - recurrent reward tease

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2022 in The Bridge
7hkuioz0g4jw.png

I regret nothing .. :P

Comments

• Options
    My only guess would be Kovich because of what I think are glasses... but I'm going to say it's a blob 😅😂
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    7hkuioz0g4jw.png

I regret nothing .. :P

How dare you! One of us would be banned for posting anatomy pictures like that!

102y90k5cb4y.gif
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Also, kind of ironic you Cronenberged Kovich.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only guess would be Kovich because of what I think are glasses... but I'm going to say it's a blob 😅😂

No, no , it the Hulk. I would say the Thing but no brick lines.😉
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's this. The official Star Trek Instagram just posted this:

clof6l55azko.jpg
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did they get my high school yearbook photo?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    Maybe it's this. The official Star Trek Instagram just posted this:

clof6l55azko.jpg

And the caption says why they used that image.
  • Options
    That looks like a 23rd/24th century uniform neckline. Kovich wears a suit mostly. If we have ever seen him a Starfleet uniform wouldn't it be 31st century style?
  • Options
    star-trek-discovery.gif

rvin0cnxlj2f.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    hbilntl757fo.png

"When it comes to Ziyal I regret nothing"
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, I must retract my earlier post. I see the glasses now.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    Call it coincidence if you want. I don't. Still my fave Cronenberg film. Maybe followed by Crash

vp363icsqe9i.jpg

cwoowddc6x8w.jpg

kyc0qo2p2716.jpg
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it is Kovich; nice! Let's hope he has a interesting, unique skill set. I'm hoping for a strong Sci card.

And it's a Disco Mega; had figured those were done with. And two skirmishes (one is a hybrid)! People will be happy about that.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like only 7 new crew.
    President T’Rina, Burnham at the Jump, Lt. Commander Bryce, Away Team Adira, Lt. Commander Detmer, J’Vini, and Captain Diatta Ndoye.

Is this a typo or will one of the events only have one new crew?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    And two skirmishes (one is a hybrid)! People will be happy about that.

I'm not. A skirmish/faction hybrid rather than a faction/galaxy hybrid means no community rewards and one less crew we get FF for free.

It also means you need to have time the first half of the event when most people have work. If you don't have time until Saturday night and Sunday you'll never be able to catch up the points people earned in the skirmish half.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Looks like only 7 new crew.
    President T’Rina, Burnham at the Jump, Lt. Commander Bryce, Away Team Adira, Lt. Commander Detmer, J’Vini, and Captain Diatta Ndoye.

Is this a typo or will one of the events only have one new crew?

In a first, they listed the recurring crew that are going to be used, and Admiral Vance is listed as one. So one of the events (I'm betting the faction) will have two legendaries (EDIT: well, three legendaries, counting the Mega recurring).

EDIT TWO: Or what Shan said below.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    "As this is a Star Trek: Discovery centric event, crew from the series will provide an event bonus"....just to clarify, will this also include main cast from SNW? (Pike, #1, Spock) they were in and played a pretty big role in Disco....

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Can we get a 2* Smudge Kovich variant?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    "As this is a Star Trek: Discovery centric event, crew from the series will provide an event bonus"....just to clarify, will this also include main cast from SNW? (Pike, #1, Spock) they were in and played a pretty big role in Disco....

No, it will not include cast from SNW.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Assuming they're going to use the dsc trait, then Pike, Spock and Number One cards from Discovery and the Short Trek should be included. But newer crew variants from SNW won't be. That also feels like the fairest/cleanest split to me, so I hope that's what they're doing.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    That also means a bonus pool of 156 crew plus the new ones being added.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Curious. If there had been no SNW, would Pike, #1 and Spock been included because they were IN Disco. Played a really big role in as I recall. Anson Mount was in 14 episodes of Disco which is 25% of the series and is TWICE as many episodes as the recurring mega character. smh...you know, nm, its just another example...well, nm
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Will Prisoner Spock be a bonus? He is clearly from Discovery and not SNW.

Will Discovery guest stars like Talosian Keeper or Ryn be included? Or only main cast from Discovery?
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Will Prisoner Spock be a bonus? He is clearly from Discovery and not SNW.

Will Discovery guest stars like Talosian Keeper or Ryn be included? Or only main cast from Discovery?

If they have the "dsc" hidden trait, they will be included. So Talosian and Ryn should be eligable.
  • Options
    Viperch25Viperch25 ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Crew with the hidden trait "dsc" will be eligible and to make it easier for everyone, as it is not possible to filter by hidden trait, we will release a Discovery collection next week. :)

@Shan
    If you all are going to make a Discovery Collection. Then you all better be making a TOS, and TNG. collection.
    Those two series not only came first, But are far better then any of new trek, And not making collections for those earlier series. Would a slap in the face to all us fans
This discussion has been closed.