Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion: Faction Event 'Fractured Dawn' - 2022-12-29 - Mega Event Finale

Comments

• Options
    This is what I get for completing all the existing Kiras. I'm still replenishing shuttle tokens from when I went all-out for Chancellor Azetbur in September. *sigh*
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Ndoye missing the "saboteur" trait?

She literally
    sabotaged Discovery's warp nacelle.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I thought we might see Admiral Vance as a reward at 400K. Would have been nice.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    This is what I get for completing all the existing Kiras. I'm still replenishing shuttle tokens from when I went all-out for Chancellor Azetbur in September. *sigh*

That's alright. I have a good medical crew and Midwife Worf. I'll take good care of the Kira you can't get.

Spoken like a true Ferengi friend! Quark approves of this message! 😆

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Is it just me, or have there been no "prepare for event" in game mails recently.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    RW_Eagle wrote: »
    Is it just me, or have there been no "prepare for event" in game mails recently.

We've discovered an issue with the messaging feature unfortunately :(
    We're waiting on a resolution from our provider.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

We've discovered an issue without the messaging feature unfortunately

With the messaging feature? 🤔
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

We've discovered an issue without the messaging feature unfortunately

With the messaging feature? 🤔

Indeed!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it will stop freezing for a minute or two whenever I claim something. Can't recall how long it has been doing it. Before I drowned my Kindle 8 and had to replace it I know.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the delay was intentional to thwart double claiming email rewards/gifts.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the delay was intentional to thwart double claiming email rewards/gifts.

I hope that was fixed on the server side, not the client side.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

One would hope. But when it was mentioned that the double claiming issue was fixed is when I first noticed the delay after claiming in mail messages.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

One would hope. But when it was mentioned that the double claiming issue was fixed is when I first noticed the delay after claiming in mail messages.

One thing that occurred to me, if they are generating an idempotent token on the server and sending that to the client to send back with messages, checking the token on the server would fix the double tap issue, and then having the client wait for a new token could explain the delay in displaying messages.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought we might see Admiral Vance as a reward at 400K. Would have been nice.

Thought the same
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

That is when I began experiencing the issue. If you claim one item and go back later and so on, it works better.