Home The Bridge
Options

No mega event recap pack?

Don't we usually get a recap pack on Tuesday after the mega event finishes? I don't see it yet. Does anybody else see it?

Comments

• Options
    I certainly hope they're on the way soon, as I was hoping to get final stars on this mega's purples to get to the next tier of the Discovery collection and get one more mixed behold before they disappear tomorrow...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this was a victim of the end of year struggles, looking to see if we might be able to do it next week - will let you know once I know more.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I hope the Discovery packs get an extension of one week.

Edit: Discovery mixed behold packs
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Shan wrote: »
    Looks like this was a victim of the end of year struggles, looking to see if we might be able to do it next week - will let you know once I know more.

Discovery mixed Beholds end in less than 24hs, many folks(i know) wanted to do recaps to finish add Disco crew and tier rewards(for disco collection) and cash in the free Disco mixed behold pull. Thx to this it won t be possible.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Discovery mixed Beholds end in less than 24hs, many folks(i know) wanted to do recaps to finish add Disco crew and tier rewards(for disco collection) and cash in the free Disco mixed behold pull. Thx to this it won t be possible.

I had the same plan. Plus, I have both Kovich and T'Rina on my immortalize-list. Have to put off citing them up, because I might pull them from the pack.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Discovery Mixed Beholds will have to stay around for at least 2 reasons.
    1) They need to be available 'til the 10th to allow people who threshold in the Discovery Collection to redeem their reward
    2) The new webstore Discovery offer expires on the 6th, so people will be buying offers and will need to be able to redeem them.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    The Discovery Mixed Beholds will have to stay around for at least 2 reasons.
    1) They need to be available 'til the 10th to allow people who threshold in the Discovery Collection to redeem their reward
    2) The new webstore Discovery offer expires on the 6th, so people will be buying offers and will need to be able to redeem them.

And the offer is now updated to expire on the 11th!
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, if the recap packs are delayed, then the disco mixed behold deadline needs to be extended. It’s been active for a month - adding a week shouldn’t be a problem. (Besides, we have an LTO that’ll be active for almost a year! 😉)
  • Options
    And another in 331d :#
  • Options
    Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I see the recap pack in game now, but it has a 650 dil price tag. I thought the recaps were 390?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, thx!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx, Shan
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I see the recap pack in game now, but it has a 650 dil price tag. I thought the recaps were 390?

I missed you post. My Recap pack is the 390. You could be looking at the wrong pack.

kixxr6vcici1.jpeg

Edit: I did not realize this all happened yesterday.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

I missed you post. My Recap pack is the 390. You could be looking at the wrong pack.

kixxr6vcici1.jpeg

There was a moment where the packs were at the wrong price :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, for the anniversary arc there will be no recap pack.