Home The Bridge

Is a new gauntlet crew on the way?

13»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    One way to help with the Gauntlet might be that every X number of rounds, you get a behold of legacy/older gauntlet crew.
    So essentially you would know that if you just play long enough, you'll get everyone, except for the newest/current one.

So just spend dilith in recovering crew then?

I do not see the company having a problem with that.
    Oh, we'd be alright if the wind was in our sails
    We'd be alright if the wind was in our sails
    We'd be alright if the wind was in our sails
    And we'll all hang on behind...
  • [KM] WOLF 359[KM] WOLF 359 ✭✭✭
    edited January 26
    Agree, I don't see any issue. That's how the game works now.

You want the crew today/immortalized faster, spend dilithium or compete in events (and in some cases, like Tuesday, can only spend dilithium) OR wait until there is a 'free' option such as retrieval.

Plus they already did it. Play 20,000 gauntlet rounds, you get locutus. So they could have additional steps with beholds every 5 or 10000 or something.
  • Honestly, after finishing gauntlet today, I think I'd prefer if the gauntlet reward crew were not for using in the actual gauntlet

It ends up just pretty much just becoming a wall of all the same cards
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭
    edited January 27
    ....And then straight away I collect my rewards 😂🙈🙉🙊

sb41jmsps85r.jpg

It has been my experience that new gauntlet crew seem to drop quite a lot in the first few weeks. Moreso than later?

• PhotonKimPhotonKim ✭✭✭
    ....And then straight away I collect my rewards 😂🙈🙉🙊

sb41jmsps85r.jpg

It has been my experience that new gauntlet crew seem to drop quite a lot in the first few weeks. Moreso than later?

I’m surprised I got Archer today.

• I saw him in the wild, but didn't dare pick a fight with him.

cequp50elzr6.jpg
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    My head cannon will be that this was a birthday gift from WRG (and on a 3 streak). :)

fhvsom7884bt.png

Still no Caretaker though…
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 13hr, 10min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1221 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)