Home The Bridge

Bartender Mixed Behold

Apngjpecqdi77q.png
Apparently you can get Gauntlet and Voyage exclusive crew in the current Behold.

Comments

• Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I noticed that too. It's especially annoying since I opened 5 of them to get Cabaret Georgiou, assuming that there were only 8 crew in the pack. She didn't appear in any of the beholds but I saw Bartender Guinan once and Fierce Guinan once or twice. Wasn't sure if I had misread the crew list, but they're definitely not on it.

EDIT: checked my screenshots and Fierce Guinan appeared in them twice. Can't help but think that that should have been another crew from the list :(
  • Yeah I read the crew list as well. Convergence Day Quark was the only 2/5 I had(rest are 0/5 and 1/5). So I decided there wasn't a chance of not getting a 1/5.
  • Did anyone get Cabaret Georgiou or Young Guinan from it? They're supposed to be in it, but didn't appear in any of my pulls (which obviously doesn't prove anything).
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pack is gone. Looks like they took it down to fix it.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way that was unintended. The pool of crew in the behold was so small (like 12 or so) that I can't believe no one noticed that one was a gauntlet crew (there are just 7, how can you not see it?)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is being looked into!
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Wish I had known that before

Went for Guinan over Tuvok seeing as it will take longer to get copies of her & don't want new crew

89d13h9gdry8.jpg
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Went for Guinan over Tuvok seeing as it will take longer to get copies of her & don't want new crew

89d13h9gdry8.jpg

I doubt they will take Bartender Guinan away from you even if they decide to re-introduce the pack without her and Fierce Guinan.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    There are 12 Bartenders in the game- 1*, 1 2*, 3 4*, and 7 5*. There was eight on the list, but two exclusives were appearing. This meant ten were possible.
    I had four of the eight done, but, statistically, I was going to get someone useful every time. I bought the five pack, but only pulled three before they were taken down. Got my last two stars on CD Quark.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better let them know if you pulled this pack. Last time people pulled from packs with mistakes it led to Ban Gate! :o;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will get fixed with our server update tomorrow, after which the offer and the pack will once again be available.

If you pulled said exclusive crew, it will not be taken away and, and of course nor will it lead to any repercussions.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. missed out on this. really could have used her with my lack of gauntlet luck.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will get fixed with our server update tomorrow, after which the offer and the pack will once again be available.

If you pulled said exclusive crew, it will not be taken away and, and of course nor will it lead to any repercussions.

So is it a mistake? I seem to recall Locutus was in a special Borg Pack before. And she IS a bartender......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

89d13h9gdry8.jpg

I doubt they will take Bartender Guinan away from you even if they decide to re-introduce the pack without her and Fierce Guinan.

General Worf has been in LTO's. I got 2 of him at least & helped me finish off him so Fierce Guinan in here isn't a problem IMO
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

So is it a mistake? I seem to recall Locutus was in a special Borg Pack before. And she IS a bartender......

It's a mistake because they weren't listed as pack options.

I waited for that pack because it would give me a very high chance of getting Cabaret Georgiou in just a few pulls and the previous mixed behold packs didn't include Gauntlet or Voyage crew, so I expected a pool of only 8 options, which is what the pack showed in the info section. If they had listed them all and I had known that there were 10 options, I'm not sure if I would have opened any of them, knowing that I only wanted 1 and could use stars on 3 out of the 10.