Home The Bridge
Options

Event discussion - Faction Event - Happily Never After - Special Arc Finale - 2023-02-02

Comments

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full faction event and Agimus.

I will be getting The Tardis.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh. Is Agimus the first 5* reward in a flashback that debuted after rank 750 started including a 2/5? Two 750 finishes yielding a 4/5 is great. Looking forward to see who gets that next.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    AGIMUS is a great card. I FF'ed him as soon as I can and he is a regular voyager for me (and an occasional daily shuttler, if I have a bunch of Eng seats). Debating now if I want two of him...could also take a week off...
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a great card. Sees a lot of voyages but I doubt I will make a dupe.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems odd to have cards in events for a second time before a portal update.
  • Options
    I been using Agimus in the nightmare boss battle
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    A rerun of such a recent crew?

Am I the only one a bit perplexed by this?

At least it means 2 easy weeks for me
    I'll get Mariner this week & be done then just aim at getting T'pol next week 😴😴😴
  • Options
    Well my AGIMUS is only at 1/5 so I'm happy to get another opportunity to try for more copies so quickly.
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, as someone who has only recently returned I am looking for every opportunity I can to get to acquire and fully fuse all of the deliciously good Voyagers I missed. I almost feel like a new player! :smile:
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be glad to get the first on Agimus, missed him the first time around.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    I've just realised I don't have T'Pol, so that will be a bonus.
  • Options
    Interestingly, I have AGIMUS, but not T'Pol. Maybe I airlocked her mistakenly when this even ran last year... 🤔
  • Options
    Interestingly, I have AGIMUS, but not T'Pol. Maybe I airlocked her mistakenly when this even ran last year... 🤔

That T’Pol was from a Tuesday 6 pack
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

That T’Pol was from a Tuesday 6 pack

Yep, I have mine at 2/4* FE after a pack and a lucky Dabo. Eager to finish her.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    i9mcf2229drc.png

First JumpStart.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Spock-OSpock-O ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Did I miss it, or did they not send out the shuttle faction tokens for this event?
  • Options
    Spock-O wrote: »
    Did I miss it, or did they not send out the shuttle faction tokens for this event?

I dunno if they sent 'em, but as of when I was last logged in a couple hours ago, they hadn't sent any.
  • Options
    edited February 2023

I dunno if they sent 'em, but as of when I was last logged in a couple hours ago, they hadn't sent any.

Changes. Ben forgot.

d2opn9fy4e79.png

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

Changes. Ben forgot.

d2opn9fy4e79.png

It was an "oversight"..... too soon? :D;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Got a copy of O'brien from a pack, so was levelling him up... 4x purple furs for each rare uniform?! I know it's his wedding suit, but still seems a bit steep!

I think the recent Archer event crew was the same, if I recall- is this a common thing?
  • Options
    Arnie wrote: »
    Got a copy of O'brien from a pack, so was levelling him up... 4x purple furs for each rare uniform?! I know it's his wedding suit, but still seems a bit steep!

I think the recent Archer event crew was the same, if I recall- is this a common thing?

It's been brought up. Needing MULTIPLES of a PURPLE Item to Craft a Blue item.

And, yes. It is ridiculous.