Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion - Galaxy Event Notes: Holo Business (Rerun) - 2023-02-09

Structure is a little different this time. Please provide us your feedback as always! https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20049/galaxy-event-notes-holo-business-rerun-2023-02-09

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try anything once and Enterprise crew is always welcome. I like the Krem art. The pose is a very good choice.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the added chance for the Legendary, even if it is a major grind for me personally to clear Thresholds in Galaxy. I might do some extra Chroniton stuff to try for it.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Can we get some idea about stats and traits for Krem (Criminal and Ferengi for certain) and Bashir (Pilot)? I'm in the market for a good Bashir and know I will clear thresholds next week. I'm working out my prep.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Can we get some idea about stats and traits for Krem (Criminal and Ferengi for certain) and Bashir (Pilot)? I'm in the market for a good Bashir and know I will clear thresholds next week. I'm working out my prep.

Can we also get some clarification on ways to get Krem? Threshold copy. And it sounds like $50/$100 Offers like for most Event Legendaries? Will he be in the Event Packs as well?
  • Options
    Yay! Another Galaxy!!! 🤠🏆🎉
  • Options
    Can we also get some clarification on ways to get Krem? Threshold copy. And it sounds like $50/$100 Offers like for most Event Legendaries? Will he be in the Event Packs as well?

And how many copies will we get? Three from threshold, and one from community rewards?
  • Options

And how many copies will we get? Three from threshold, and one from community rewards?

Threshold should be one copy. And nothing said about whether or not Community Rewards and I forgot to ask. Good catch.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭

Threshold should be one copy. And nothing said about whether or not Community Rewards and I forgot to ask. Good catch.

Community Rewards: Y-> perhaps 4 copies of Krem 5*
    Anyway, I am glad we get a new ferengi.
  • Options
    Sonja wrote: »

Sounds like a copy of Krem will be at the 400K instead of Agimus. It said "at the top" in the description.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

Sounds like a copy of Krem will be at the 400K instead of Agimus. It said "at the top" in the description.

Along with in the Medium

"Threshold reward 5* crew: Krem (New) - this featured 5* crew is being made available at the top of the threshold rewards along with in the Medium and High Offers for this particular rerun. "
  • Options
    From The original run of this event.
    Shan wrote: »
    Our writer and myself may have pestered for this to happen, it is impossible to know <angelic grin>

Looks like the Shan celebratory event.

Congratulations Shan, a well deserved honour.

I was thinking that she should be included as a Timelines Original. This would have been perfect too for the opportunity
  • Options

True. On the other hand it's the only threshold reward in the announcement. What about the other threshold rewards? Other event crew then? Or no other crew rewards...? 🤔
  • Options

True. On the other hand it's the only threshold reward in the announcement. What about the other threshold rewards? Other event crew then? Or no other crew rewards...? 🤔

I'm waiting for the preview to clear up the details and I don't expect that before Monday now. It will certainly encourage participation with a new gold at the very top. Everyone will go for clearing thresholds minimum. Good way to improve engagement with a repeat. I'm pushing for AGIMUS that I missed last time and will be going for Krem next. Nice!
  • Options
    edited February 2023

Along with in the Medium

"Threshold reward 5* crew: Krem (New) - this featured 5* crew is being made available at the top of the threshold rewards along with in the Medium and High Offers for this particular rerun. "

"Medium & High Offers" is probably what they call the $50/$100 Event Legendary Offers. Has nothing to do with Thresholds. Has to do with buying the Crew.

Threshold reward 5* crew: Krem (New) - this featured 5* crew is being made available at the top of the threshold rewards along with in the Medium and High Offers for this particular rerun. We recognize this is a departure from the usual rerun structure, please provide us your feedback as always!

My interpretation of "Medium Offer":

ztvecjggqaq8.png

My interpretation of "High Offer":

8msrk8tui3z8.png
    srs5e488ards.png

• Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭

Along with in the Medium

"Medium & High Offers" is probably what they call the $50/$100 Event Legendary Offers. Has nothing to do with Thresholds. Has to do with buying the Crew.

Threshold reward 5* crew: Krem (New) - this featured 5* crew is being made available at the top of the threshold rewards along with in the Medium and High Offers for this particular rerun. We recognize this is a departure from the usual rerun structure, please provide us your feedback as always!

I forgot about these offers. It sounds more logic. Probably we will get 1 Krem 5* free copy & usual $$$ legendary packs (1 copy 50$ or 3 copies 100$)
  • Options

Along with in the Medium

I forgot about these offers. It sounds more logic. Probably we will get 1 Krem 5* free copy & usual $$$ legendary packs (1 copy 50$ or 3 copies 100$)

Sure would be nice if that burst of communication had lasted a bit longer, so questions could have been answered......
  • Options
    COMBS!!!! That is all...
  • Options
    COMBS!!!! That is all...

I would go for a "Man of Many Faces" collection that is just his characters with a STT original Captain Shran in a Starfleet uniform in the rewards.
  • Options
    COMBS!!!! That is all...

I would go for a "Man of Many Faces" collection that is just his characters with a STT original Captain Shran in a Starfleet uniform in the rewards.

Or a Shan...?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    COMBS!!!! That is all...

Or a Shan...?

Or a Stan ...?
    Stan-still-1200x672.jpg
    stanlee-farragut-480x220.png
  • Options
    If it's 4 copies then great if it's 1 and then buy....no thanks
    You also need to tell us what the event will be as early as possible if the approval of art work delays it.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRG Ben joined Discord and answered this question: expect a copy at 400k, with the ability to buy more the event offers ($50/$100).

We should get confirmation of this tomorrow.
  • Options
    Navarch wrote: »
    WRG Ben joined Discord and answered this question: expect a copy at 400k, with the ability to buy more the event offers ($50/$100).

So, no mention of Event Packs.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »

Sounds desperate if we have to pay to get more than one copy.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
  • Options
    Hey all. Here to answer some questions. only 1 copy of Krem in the Thresholds at 400k. No copy of him in the community rewards. Krem will also be in the Medium and High event offers this week and also will be in the event pack.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, the only difference between this and a previous week is that there will be 1 copy of the crew in the thresholds then at 400k? The offers etc will remain similar to previous weeks?
  • Options
    WRG Ben wrote: »
    Hey all. Here to answer some questions. only 1 copy of Krem in the Thresholds at 400k. No copy of him in the community rewards. Krem will also be in the Medium and High event offers this week and also will be in the event pack.

Thanks Ben!
  • Options
    WRG Ben wrote: »

Wish instead of just going for the biggest way to monetise a rerun, they chose more of the middle ground and perhaps made Krem the reward at 400k this week and next week.
    It would increase participation in the event, which is normally lower and then give incentive to play next week too and people can still buy the expensive offers.
    The game could do with a refresh here and there with events, might even consider adding year one legendary crew to events at 400k a few times a year as a random reward.
    Just going forward don't make it so obvious that the changes are just all about making as much money as possible, would be nice.