Home The Bridge
Options

Which characters do you think need more love?

MythloMythlo ✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
Here are the characters that I feel could use more versions in the game:

Tuvok - He only has 5 characters in the game right now, and he was a crew with many episodes centered around him

Rand - I just feel like she should have more versions than 1 one star version

Garak - a fan favorite, well developed character, only 4 versions. DB could easily make more forms of him

Quark - Another fan favorite who appeared in most DS9 episodes, only 3 versions

Jake Sisko - Jake appeared regularly in DS9, yet he only has 2 versions

Crusher - Her hated son has more versions than her, fix this DB

Doctor - Arguably the most popular character on Voyager (he is mine at least) yet he only has 5 versions

Eddington - I feel like we could use a starfleet eddington

Uhura - She is one of the icons for early african american actors, yet she only has 5 versions

Alexander - While Alexander did not appear too often, he should still have more than 1 version as the son of worf

Shran - One of the only memorable Andorians, yet he only has 2 versions (and if I didn't mention combs my admiral would kill me...)

Vic - As an interesting hologram on DS9 who played a pivotal role in several episodes I feel he should have more than one version

Seven - The plot of Voyager centered around Seven for much of the last 4 seasons of voyager, yet she only has 5 versions

Silik - While I have only seen a season and a half of enterprise so far (in the process of watching it right now) as a notable recurring villain, he should have more than one version

Tripp - Archer, T'pol, and Tripp, the three main characters of Enterprise, yet Tripp has 5 versions

T'Pol - Archer, T'pol, and Tripp, the three main characters of Enterprise, yet T'Pol has 4 versions

Neelix - As a main character throughout the entire series, surely DB could expand upon the 4 versions he has now

Mccoy - The original doctor, a member of the kirk spock mcoy trio, yet he only has 5 versions

Barclay - Having appeared in multple series I feel as though he deserves more than 3 characters (give us spider Barclay)

Kim - He only has 5 characters, he could use a few more. While You're at it, give him a much needed promotion!

Kes - A main character for three seasons, only two versions, she needs more

Spock - A fan favorite, and my personal favorite, he has 8, yet he needs more

Phlox - My favorite character on enterprise, he deserves more than 4 versions

Yates - She appeared in many episodes, she deserves more than one character

Keiko - She appeared in 2 series, we should get a teacher keiko or something

Damar - Dukat's successor in the alliance with the dominion should have more than 2 versions

Rom - I feel as though Rom could easily have more than 3 versions, and that he should

Paris - Only because I put Kim on the list with the same amount of versions

Q - Appearing across three series, and a pivotal character in timelines itself, he should have more than 4 versions

SATO - She is majorly underrepresented with only 2 characters, one of them not even technically her

Scott - I want more of young scotty, not old scotty

Weyoun - We have clone four, and only clone four, we need more (and combs)

Mayweather - As a main cast he should have more than 3 versions

Sloan - He just strikes me as a character that could use more versionos

Archer - A captain, yet only five versions, show Enterprise some more love DB!

Mama Troi - She is a hilarious character and deserves more versions

Nog - As the first ferangi in starfleet, he should have more representation

Pulaski - As the CMO for a whole season she should have more than 1 version

Boothby - I just want a species 8472 Boothby

Dukat - As a main foe for DS9 throughout the entire series he should have more than 3 versions

Brunt - As a recurring memorable ferangi, he should have more than one version

Note - I did not mention any Discovery characters because I understand why there aren't many yet, the first season isn't even done, so spoilers, and DB hasn't had much time to introduce the characters.

Which characters do you think should get more versions?

Comments

• Options
    You've listed 40 characters. That's gotta be a years worth of events right there :)

Personally, I'd like to see another Garak 4*, Another Hoshi 4* not Mirror, and a 4* Kes with decent Med. I'd like to see more Dominion characters, preferably Vorta Eris, we definitely need a Dominion mega event, you know.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    You listed...a lot. And most of it I agree with. But the one thing this game doesn't need is more Silik. Who is from Enterprise, not Voyager, so I might recommend watching more of both. On a similar note, more Mayweather is totally unnecessary. He has a cool non-canon, his 2* variant is from the only episode where he received any good character development, and otherwise, he was a TNG-style bridge extra with slightly more lines.

8472 Boothby is an amazing idea.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kes, Jake, Keiko, Scotty, Sato. In that order.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Sato could definitely be done. I would say Shran too as he was a major character but there’s not much else he can be put in besides the two we have. He always wore the same clothes, etc. I think stick to the ones we don’t have first. Amanda Rogers, Sylvia Gomez, I’m sure those would go over bigger than another of the same character.
  • Options
    Who is from Enterprise, not Voyager

That was a brain fart, I've seen all of voyager, and am most way through season 2 of enterprise

• Options
    I think a Starfleet Eddington would be pretty great. He'd be a cool useless 2 star cadet. :)

• Options
    More Romulans and Cardassians.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Scotty
  • Options
    Mirror Saru and Mirror Donik
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    I'd like another Weyoun. Either make it a 5 Star Weyoun Clone 5 or have it be rebellious Weyoun 6.
  • Options
    Defector Weyoun Clone 6, with strong stats, more traits, and 3 skills to do him justice. <3

More 4* versions of Data

A good MED/SCI/DIP version of Hugh Culber, and/or make 5* Culber a ranked event crew

More versions of EMH couldn't hurt
    (with 3 skills, decent sized heads, and don't forget starfleet + federation traits)

For this event: Mirror Brunt

- All with old style (good) artwork, please.
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    I disagree with most of the list, because there needs to be specific suggestions for what other version should be included. But there are a few I agree with: Keiko definitely should have a second version, Teacher Keiko. I would also like to see Weyoun 6 and Weyoun 8. Also we should have a Dominion Damar.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picard
    TNG was just awesome, More Picard is overdue

Riker
    We need more Riker!

Data
    Not enough data and only one 4* variant not available in packs

Wes Crusher
    We need more of him to airlock!

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clanof wrote: »
    I disagree with most of the list, because there needs to be specific suggestions for what other version should be included. But there are a few I agree with: Keiko definitely should have a second version, Teacher Keiko. I would also like to see Weyoun 6 and Weyoun 8. Also we should have a Dominion Damar.

I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm not a fan of the list for the reason you mention, but I can agree with the OPs sentiment.

For instance, I think another version of Nog, Lieutenant JG Nog from What You Leave Behind would be a good addition.

Yates -- -that's an easy one. Another Niners, hell I'd like to have the whole team.

Vic Fontaine - Mirror Vic.

Quark--- well cross dressing Quark lol.

List just needs to be flushed out with actual suggestions.
    (Though on some I don't see where other versions are really there to be created)
  • Options
    I really would like to see 8472 Boothby. And there's real potential to Tuvix up existing Boothby with a 3* 8472 and make 8472 Boothby. That's where I'd like to see that go.

I'd also really like Kamin Picard - yes - we do have a lot of Picard variants - but that seems a very important one to have.

I think we need a 221b Baker Street Pulaski.

Weyoun 6 is the version I think we need.

Seems to me that Data is woefully underrepresented. No 3* at all for instance and no attainable 4*.

Horta - we need her.

Amal Kotay Chakotay

and while on the Chakotay subject: Kellin.

Platonian Spock

White hair streak Data

Archons McCoy

I'll stop now.

“Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horta - we need her.

Yes!!! Horta lives matter !!!

And a Tholian... even a mirror one...
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with your list 100%. Some more specific suggestions:

Vic - Mirror Vic, Casual Vic (from the episode where he's living with Nog)

Garak - Revolutionary Garak (we have Revolutionary Damar after all), EV Suit Garak (and/or Empok Nor Garak)

Tripp - Risa Tripp, Decon Tripp (because fanservice)

All the Ferengi need to have "The Magnificent Ferengi" versions of themselves added. I'd like to have the full group in my crew :)
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Hmm good topic! I'd like to see Chef Sato, Adult Wesley Crusher, Journey's End Wesley Crusher, the rest of the Niners, Sherlock Pulaski, Mirror Leeta, and Warlord Kes.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Garak, Quark, and Tuvok I think are obvious. They are all major characters and could have a ton of variations.

Dukat should also have more based off the amount of time he was on the show but starting with the top 3 would be nice.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nero84 wrote: »
    Garak, Quark, and Tuvok I think are obvious. They are all major characters and could have a ton of variations.

Dukat should also have more based off the amount of time he was on the show but starting with the top 3 would be nice.

Dukat's actually pretty good as far as having all his various incarnations represented. The major two I think we're missing are Bajoran Dukat and 50's Human Cop Dukat (also 50's Human Cop Weyoun!)
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    My hope for this Mirror event is that we will get all of the on-screen Mirror versions of existing characters, for which there are plenty of event slots, and that's even without making some of them threshold 3s.

The Mirrors Tuvok, Vic, Brunt, Quark, Leeta, Odo, Scotty, McCoy, Chekov, Sulu, Mayweather, Soval, Forrest are still MIA from the game. We could also get some extra costume versions of folks from ENT (swapped from the current in-game versions, so Mirror T'Pol in her regular uniform, Mirror Archer in his regular uniform, Mirror Reed in his MACO uniform).

For Archer, who kind of suffers the most obviously from a lack of versions compared to his counterparts from the other shows, we already *have* at least one more piece of art, the art that's been used in some of the Episodes and Events and was used for his card in the beta.

Q I don't count as shortchanged because I think his other versions are being withheld due to perceived ability to generate demand. Like, maybe the next Honor Hall big gun will be Mariachi Q.
  • Options
    i vote for another keiko. she has one of the lowest stars to episodes ratios around.

Another important supporting character that's missing: Crewman/Temporal Agent Daniels. 8 episodes that were all critical to the series arc...

• Options
    guest_7456 wrote: »
    i vote for another keiko. she has one of the lowest stars to episodes ratios around.

I just watched "The Assignment" which the actress was great in. Seems like a good version of Keiko for Timelines, too.
  • Options
    Both Moogie/Ishka and Maihar'du are still missing. Major oversight on Moogie, especially since there is even a mission named after her!
  • Options
    Amanda Rogers.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    This thread is getting dangerously close to being redundant with the most wanted ships/crew thread.
  • Options
    I'm all for more Spocks in the game. Spock is one of, maybe THE most popular Star Trek character, and he's pretty far behind the likes of Picard, Riker and Janeway in the number of cards in this game currently.

The version I want the most is WoK Captain Spock, hopefully a Legendary with Command, Science and Engineering.
    5NlWa6a.jpg?
    (I'd be happy to get Bridge Officer Saavik, too!)

I can think of a few versions from the Motion Picture:

Kolinahr Spock:
    xLI45wi.jpg

Science Officer Spock:
    bNkxxYA.jpg

Maybe Spock in this get up?

KJ5iZmE.jpg
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hmm good topic! I'd like to see Chef Sato, Adult Wesley Crusher, Journey's End Wesley Crusher, the rest of the Niners, Sherlock Pulaski, Mirror Leeta, and Warlord Kes.

You forgot Traveler Wesley, aka disappearing sweater Wesley.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    (OPA) Major Herps(OPA) Major Herps ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I agree with the OP’s suggestions.

Surprised none of these guys have shown up yet:

genetic-statisticalprobabilities.jpg

This would be a good variant of Sloan:

180?cb=20161120100648&path-prefix=en

• Options
    You forgot Traveler Wesley, aka disappearing sweater Wesley.

I'll go hang my head in shame now. We also definitely need a drinking buddy for Commander Troi.

giphy.gif
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!