Home The Bridge
Options

Which characters do you think need more love?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kim - He only has 5 characters, he could use a few more. While You're at it, give him a much needed promotion

Captain Kim!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game needs more Archer. He has very little attention from DB when he was the star of a star trek series. Granted not a good one but still...
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I think new versions of Hoshi, Kes, Leeta, Mayweather & Keiko are due. If they wanted to try another combo crew (like the Duras Sisters), I think Picard and Crusher from the telepathic link episode would be interesting. Sorry i don't remember the name of the episode.
  • Options
    Weyoun 6 would definitely be the most urgent, followed by Brunt. Shran at least has two versions already (but more wouldn't hurt).
    [9RS | Combs] Kilana
    9RS fleet is recruiting, PM me for more information!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    For how many are lacking or aren't there altogether, I'd say throwing out any needing additions with 5 versions for now... 5 versions seems like plenty in most cases... Particularily Seven
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of good suggestions here, but there has been a relative lack of characters from 80s Trek, so my most-wanted list includes... Farpoint Worf and Farpoint Geordi:

bridge.jpg

Farpoint O'Brien

350?cb=20140811062214&path-prefix=en

Robin Curtis Saavik

16ce7ac3a6b11ed388df076a2101d796dac8cd8b.jpg

Rachel Garrett

Tricia3.jpg

and of course Styles!

latest?cb=20120316204055&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    It's been said before, but I'd like to see a 1* Transporter Chief O'Brien.

I'd like to see a 5* Kevin Uxbridge as well.
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maco Major Hayes would be a good addition
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clanof wrote: »
    But there are a few I agree with: Keiko definitely should have a second version, Teacher Keiko.
    While I generally dislike Keiko, I do love Miles' interactions with her, and completely agree that she needs one or two more variants.

"Teacher Keiko"... well, let's be fair. She was not a good teacher, and there's nothing interesting about having Keiko wear her regular clothes and be a "teacher" simply by saying things like "Please don't be late."

Instead, we could go back to TNG and have:

ARRANGED MARRIAGE KEIKO!

rascals7.jpg?resize=475%2C363&type=vertical

WEDDING KEIKO!

datasday335.jpg

CHILD-DELIVERING KEIKO!

disaster279_zps93e6d3bf.jpg?resize=694%2C530

Or my personal favorite, from the episode where Keiko was revealed to be a Highlander, QUICKENING KEIKO!

9Y337Ic.gif

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
    Mythlo wrote: »
    Quark - Another fan favorite who appeared in most DS9 episodes, only 3 versions
    Yes, one more Quark would be nice:

626?cb=20100106000630&path-prefix=en

Bonus: make him Rare and let him compete on the Saturday challenge!