Home The Bridge

Condense All Reward Pop-up Screens

When claiming rewards from multiple tiers in campaigns or events, or at the end of voyages, we get one, convenient pop-up screen showing our loot. In other parts of the game, we have to sit through a series of pop-ups one at a time. The worst offender are the daily rewards because they're, y'know, daily. Collection milestones can be especially tedious, too. Having to wait for our VP pop-up to clear before finding out if we then have to sit through another pop-up for the Super Rare item in Galaxy events isn't in my top 3 reasons I hate that format but it's in the top 5. Just show me either VP or VP+SR in one pop-up. I'm confident players will understand if there's no SR in their pop-up, they only got the VP that time.

I'm okay with doing it one by one for the end of the gauntlet, though. It makes sense to me to pay off two days of demoralizing frustration with the agony of drawing out the drama of finding out if we get a jackpot crew member.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    When claiming rewards from multiple tiers in campaigns or events, or at the end of voyages, we get one, convenient pop-up screen showing our loot. In other parts of the game, we have to sit through a series of pop-ups one at a time. The worst offender are the daily rewards because they're, y'know, daily. Collection milestones can be especially tedious, too. Having to wait for our VP pop-up to clear before finding out if we then have to sit through another pop-up for the Super Rare item in Galaxy events isn't in my top 3 reasons I hate that format but it's in the top 5. Just show me either VP or VP+SR in one pop-up. I'm confident players will understand if there's no SR in their pop-up, they only got the VP that time.

I'm okay with doing it one by one for the end of the gauntlet, though. It makes sense to me to pay off two days of demoralizing frustration with the agony of drawing out the drama of finding out if we get a jackpot crew member.

+87!!!!!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Dammit. Just realized I somehow posted this in The Bridge. It obviously belongs in Make It So! I have no idea how I messed this one up.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit. Just realized I somehow posted this in The Bridge. It obviously belongs in Make It So! I have no idea how I messed this one up.

Your shoulder angel guided you here so people could agree!!!!!

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1000
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Dammit. Just realized I somehow posted this in The Bridge. It obviously belongs in Make It So! I have no idea how I messed this one up.

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼

If so, that's the first thing my shoulder angel has bothered to do since around the time the Berlin Wall came down.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit. Just realized I somehow posted this in The Bridge. It obviously belongs in Make It So! I have no idea how I messed this one up.

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼

If so, that's the first thing my shoulder angel has bothered to do since around the time the Berlin Wall came down.

You talked someone out of committing suicide, so I would say that you're doing just fine, with or without the shoulder angel.

In fact, I would say that you are an angel, @Travis S McClain . 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼

You talked someone out of committing suicide, so I would say that you're doing just fine, with or without the shoulder angel.

In fact, I would say that you are an angel, @Travis S McClain . 🖖

That's very kind of you to say, @~peregrine~. Thank you. But I can't take too much credit for that. It's the person in crisis who does the hard work. (And I know that work can be mothersmurfing hard!)