Home The Bridge

Honor Sale?

13»

Comments

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we didn't do a dedicated thread to honor sale results this time, I'm posting this here. Just a summary rather than the usual pics-and-commentary posting.

21 beholds (of the 40K variety).
    3 honor refunds (all-FF options).
    4 new (Arachnia Janeway, Nomad, Control Leland, First Officer Chekov).
    10 improved (Mambo Picard 4, Katrine 4, Usurper Lorca 2, USS Zheng He Riker 2, Age of Sail Riker 3, Returning Craft 4, Tawi'Yan Alexander 4, Protomorphosis Worf 4, Ephraim and Dot 3, and a 2nd star for Arachnia).
    4 FF'd (Commodore Matt Decker, Dr. Roger Korby, The Bashirs, Mirror Reed).
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    My final haul. 7 of the citations went to Immortalize a bunch of 4/5 crew that improved at least 3 collections.
    cnevv6pcb3z5.png
  • My final Haul was 21 new, 1100 honor, and 20 additional stars. A total of 31 cites were added(5 where honor Sale).
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much interesting from begolds this time around. A second star on Frog Sato, so one step closer to finishing the Xindi collection (Just her and Degra).

But my primary goal was to bank legendary citations so I can FF the next Phlox to come around. I imagine I'll have a long wait, but now I've got them when I need them!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    lroghakxsqyg.png I was kind of hoping to finish my other low tier diplomat before starting a new one.
    fy4yl2x5gw3o.png Just pointing out I need to work on Inspiring.
    8zco8wp5zqbl.png Yeah I do need a drink after all these pulls.
    rkt8i7jgb8hj.png I gambled and won mediocre prizes.
    ewee94qfw1se.png I have other cooler Vulcans.
    a3zoxtr4bq1v.png At least he’s ok in the Gauntlet.
    7n8706siyj3a.png Yes, I am planning to be more cultural.
    1u424tiuiuog.png BONK!
    2yiecn51yv19.png Bonk this crew.
    3yi0tk0j47kp.png Just filling out this Yelp review. This restaurant has awful Plomeek soup.
    vvpewlo1j0ct.png Not too often I’ll pick the lower fuse crew. Srsly give poor Vash some collection value.
    uwr73p7spbks.png
    How come Tribble people don’t count as Pet People?
    feqxalifxc28.png
    Jeff Beck just rolled over in his grave.
    zp4e429bxfmr.png
    Helmsmen weird stat reporting.
    cd2b64v6v84m.jpeg
    Let me show you my hat dominance.
    7k1zd9q44krw.png
    Srsly add some of these Tribble people to Pet People.

12 fuses, 4 new crew, 1 immortal behold and no 5/5s.

This time I elected to work on crew with good voyage value while nudging myself towards collection tiers. Also finished Kahless who’s the only non-portal crew on my roster right now. I’m close on multiple collections but I’m looking to let some 4’s drag me over the line.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals