Home The Bridge
Options

"Far Beyond the Stars" Mega?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Next week's Event has Joseph as The Preacher as a 4 🌟 and Jadzia as Darlene Kursky for the Legendary the next week. So maybe?

Also, another 3 🌟 for the lower Threshold to help those who are missing him.

7oq9ei5z74mn.png
p2b0x7emgcm8.png
u3lxad52dces.png
thm7qjb4mliy.png
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope they fix the ridiculous decision to have Douglas Pabst as an event crew again, even though he was an event crew last week. Having the same crew in packs and the reward structure in 2 of 3 weeks, is just plain dumb.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I just hope they fix the ridiculous decision to have Douglas Pabst as an event crew again, even though he was an event crew last week. Having the same crew in packs and the reward structure in 2 of 3 weeks, is just plain dumb.

Just means they don’t want folks to chase ranks, which means less potential spending. It’s an interesting choice given that event participation in the last event was down a lot.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »

Just means they don’t want folks to chase ranks, which means less potential spending. It’s an interesting choice given that event participation in the last event was down a lot.

It's just plain lazy and/or terrible planning. AND it's another straight galaxy next week, which should be loads of fun.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's left from Far Beyond the Stars (and other episodes) to be added to the game? My quick recollection is it's:

O'Brien (Albert Macklin)
    Jake (Jimmy)
    Nog (Newspaper boy...the character doesn't seem to have a name)
    Dukat (Burt Ryan, ie: the other cop)
    Damar (Doctor Wykoff, ie: the doctor in the mental hospital in "Shadows and Symbols" episode)

Did I miss anyone?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    Who's left from Far Beyond the Stars (and other episodes) to be added to the game? My quick recollection is it's:

O'Brien (Albert Macklin)
    Jake (Jimmy)
    Nog (Newspaper boy...the character doesn't seem to have a name)
    Dukat (Burt Ryan, ie: the other cop)
    Damar (Doctor Wykoff, ie: the doctor in the mental hospital in "Shadows and Symbols" episode)

Did I miss anyone?

Do we have Cassie?

• Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in...
  • Options
    In the absence of a dedicated thread for next week's event, I'll say this here: I would compete so hard for FBTS!Jadzia in literally any other event type, but seeing as it's pure galaxy I'm just going to wait for her to appear in the portal (in 2025?) and retrieve her then.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the absence of a dedicated thread for next week's event, I'll say this here: I would compete so hard for FBTS!Jadzia in literally any other event type, but seeing as it's pure galaxy I'm just going to wait for her to appear in the portal (in 2025?) and retrieve her then.

I don't want to slog through it for her, either, but I appreciate knowing there's one less competitor. Consider this post a chit you can call in later to get me to sit out any event of your choosing.* In fact, I'll extend this offer to anyone who likes this post before the event starts and shares a screenshot of a final rank below 2000.**

*Offer does not extend to events with rank reward crew of Dax, Kira, Odo, or Star Trek VI crew.
    **Unless such flagrant, unsportsmanlike collusion is against the terms of service, in which case I was most certainly merely being facetious.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't want to slog through it for her, either, but I appreciate knowing there's one less competitor. Consider this post a chit you can call in later to get me to sit out any event of your choosing.* In fact, I'll extend this offer to anyone who likes this post before the event starts and shares a screenshot of a final rank below 2000.**

*Offer does not extend to events with rank reward crew of Dax, Kira, Odo, or Star Trek VI crew.
    **Unless such flagrant, unsportsmanlike collusion is against the terms of service, in which case I was most certainly merely being facetious.

Let me explain those rules again....
    54qltoz9mmg6.png
    :D;)

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Collection, not mega
  • Options
    Collection, not mega

Source?
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Collection, not mega

Source?
    just my thoughts. The release of characters recently makes it seem likely. There are episode collections already so why not one for one of the most popular?
    There are not enough (major) characters left for a mega

We will most likely have Picard next month then player's choice following that

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collection, not mega

Source?
    just my thoughts. The release of characters recently makes it seem likely. There are episode collections already so why not one for one of the most popular?
    There are not enough (major) characters left for a mega

We will most likely have Picard next month then player's choice following that

There won t be such collection. 99%
    Writer is almost the Fary Beyond collection. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    It's always possible we eventually get the collection. About half of the FBTS crew are not Writers.
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    That shouldn't be an issue. I think besides Umpire Odo, almost the entire baseball collection is also in the athlete collection.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in...

erbrnvdt9rww.gif

Love you, my long-time friend. Thank you for helping me. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust