Home The Bridge
Options

2»

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really makes you think the developers test on web and barely check anything on mobile. Besides the new ui being super clunky it's incredible that a mobile game is not even testing on an iPhone to notice issues with the notch.
  • Options
    Admiral_C wrote: »
    No idea if this is new.... But it just happened right after an update...

Nightmare boss, combo chain, node 1 is Civilian + Romantic + ?

We tried EVERY options listed in Datacore, and none of them hit.
    We then used crew retrieval and tried EVERY option in the portal with the unused triats (the 3 other nodes are already done). Again, no hits.

We have no idea... Maybe a character with a hidden trait?? Maybe the possible traits list is incomplete (there are blank spots on the last line, so not a scroll issue), Maybe an outright bug...

As anyone else seen anything like this?

Yes, this happened in our fleet, too.
    If you bet it, they will call.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having trouble searching for crew? I can't search Cochrane, but Phoenix works. When I try Picard, only a few show up. I think the search is skipping last names.

I figured out what was going on. In the old version, if I started typing a name on my phone and the suggestions came up and I chose one of them, it would work just fine. With the new version, it adds a space to the end. That space makes it not possible to search.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    It's only useful if you happen to know you have a maxed ship that will get the bonus. I recently searched for "Andorian" and "Proton" for voyages and it was way faster than the endless scrolling. If you're unsure about the status of your ships, it would be completely pointless.
    Yes, it's somewhat useful, if you have a good memory. But it's tedious, that you can't search right away, because you first must take the road to that ships overview screen. And if I remember right, you can't find ships by searching their traits, since you must know some part of its exact name.
  • Options
    When will the new levels for the Captain's Bridge drop? I've been holding off collecting OE and boss battle rewards for a day or so, since my magnecite is maxed out. Does it require 921? Update was promised for today, but is not in the Play Store yet...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the new levels for the Captain's Bridge drop? I've been holding off collecting OE and boss battle rewards for a day or so, since my magnecite is maxed out. Does it require 921? Update was promised for today, but is not in the Play Store yet...

Should be soon. Kim found what appears to be the next Crew in Vault. I just did my Updates in PlayStore and it was not in yet, as you say.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    It's only useful if you happen to know you have a maxed ship that will get the bonus. I recently searched for "Andorian" and "Proton" for voyages and it was way faster than the endless scrolling. If you're unsure about the status of your ships, it would be completely pointless.
    Yes, it's somewhat useful, if you have a good memory. But it's tedious, that you can't search right away, because you first must take the road to that ships overview screen. And if I remember right, you can't find ships by searching their traits, since you must know some part of its exact name.

If you type in the Trait in the search, it works. {Do not click the suggestions at the top of the keyboard if on a mobile device. It adds a space after.} I just searched "Warship" for a Voyage I started a minute ago. The problem is that it includes Ships with the name containing the word if there are Ships with the word in the name. Like "Federation Fighter" when searching Fighter Trait, for an example.

But, the other Ships will be listed after the ones with the Trait {or containing the word as part of the name}.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?