Home The Bridge

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
First look

It displays the critical threshold for the normal difficulty. It displays the same number for the elite and epic difficulties, which I guess is the normal difficulty critical threshold.

It displays the bonus skill for the bonus traits. If I click on a node, and then change the difficulty, it does not display a different bonus, but keeps the bonus for the old difficulty displayed. It only changes the bonus if I click on a different node.

I'm putting this here, because I don't know if the Engineering room is currently monitored.
This are issues that will affect all players, so not worth raising a ticket.

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great thread title. Just „920“. 🙄
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Great thread title. Just „920“. 🙄

would you rather it be titled 420? :tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    If it's a riddle, I'm throwing in "this is / these are". My stake: Batman's nipples.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great thread title. Just „920“. 🙄

This is the only part of this thread I understand. Er, uh... I don't understand any of this thread!
  • Great thread title. Just „920“. 🙄

This is the only part of this thread I understand. Er, uh... I don't understand any of this thread!

Neither do I and the issue supposedly affects all of us 🤔
    WRG Ben wrote: »
    9.2.0 is now live on windows, steam, WebGL/Facebook, and Google Play. IOS to be released tomorrow.

What about amazon and Samsung? Were not mentioned so far?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • WRG Ben wrote: »
    9.2.0 is now live on windows, steam, WebGL/Facebook, and Google Play. IOS to be released tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing what lies beyond the current bridge level limit.

I can confirm that client 9.2.0 is available in the Samsung store. I updated recently.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it my imagination or are there a lot more flashes in the game now since the update? Was this inspired by J.J. Abrams’ lens flares? Having epilepsy, I feel like I’m more likely to have a seizure now while playing.
  • AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Is it my imagination or are there a lot more flashes in the game now since the update? Was this inspired by J.J. Abrams’ lens flares? Having epilepsy, I feel like I’m more likely to have a seizure now while playing.
    Nope, you're right. The graphical effects were indeed pimped by the last update aka patch. If this is an omen, that the JJ-verse will be included soon, is open to our speculation.

Amazon was done today
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new pack animations are terrible. It looks like a coding error where the graphic isn’t aligned to the box, and the text is too light that you can’t even read anything. What a stupid, worthless update, which wasn’t worth the time coding this wholly unnecessary “upgrade”.

Please revert to the previous graphics/animation.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    The new pack animations are terrible. It looks like a coding error where the graphic isn’t aligned to the box, and the text is too light that you can’t even read anything. What a stupid, worthless update, which wasn’t worth the time coding this wholly unnecessary “upgrade”.

Please revert to the previous graphics/animation.

It is horrendous when opening packs.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed a blurry streak across the time portal page when I scroll. It messes with my eyes. I'd post in Engineering but I think I only care enough to complain about it, not enough to draw attention to it so it can be fixed.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just froze a crew. Crazy animation. I like it, but it should only last 5 seconds. It goes on too long. It never ends and is hard to see the buttons.
  • Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Restarted game on Windows & iOS - engineering have just reported that the siezure inducing flashes experienced in Crew Quarter have dissapted and the "calm" filter has been applied

and its back
  • Admiral_CAdmiral_C ✭✭✭
    No idea if this is new.... But it just happened right after an update...

Nightmare boss, combo chain, node 1 is Civilian + Romantic + ?

We tried EVERY options listed in Datacore, and none of them hit.
    We then used crew retrieval and tried EVERY option in the portal with the unused triats (the 3 other nodes are already done). Again, no hits.

We have no idea... Maybe a character with a hidden trait?? Maybe the possible traits list is incomplete (there are blank spots on the last line, so not a scroll issue), Maybe an outright bug...

As anyone else seen anything like this?

edited April 2023
    Admiral_C wrote: »
    No idea if this is new.... But it just happened right after an update...

Nightmare boss, combo chain, node 1 is Civilian + Romantic + ?

We tried EVERY options listed in Datacore, and none of them hit.
    We then used crew retrieval and tried EVERY option in the portal with the unused triats (the 3 other nodes are already done). Again, no hits.

We have no idea... Maybe a character with a hidden trait?? Maybe the possible traits list is incomplete (there are blank spots on the last line, so not a scroll issue), Maybe an outright bug...

As anyone else seen anything like this?

One time last week I cleared the last node and was the first to attempt to clear a fresh set of nodes (on Ultra Nightmare). I set my crew and attacked, and didn't get any nodes. I even backed out of the FBB screen and went back in, and nothing. I then tried a different combination with 4 other crew, and after that attack run was done, a node was lit up green with a crew member from my first attack run.

There are definitely still glitches at work with the FBB, including false-negative results. I've read about other players having similar experiences, where one fleet member was successful using a crew that another fleet member came up empty with, for clearing the exact same node. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing winds up happening for you, with somebody clearing that node with a trait combination that others have already tried.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having trouble searching for crew? I can't search Cochrane, but Phoenix works. When I try Picard, only a few show up. I think the search is skipping last names.
  • Admiral_CAdmiral_C ✭✭✭
    @Webberoni, I guess it is borderline possible, but we tried each crew twice, from 2 independent accounts, so it seems quite improbable.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else tried the new way to select ships for voyages? I just put one out and I am less than impressed with the implementation. Rather than reordering the ships in the voyage prep screen, the new button sends you to the shipyard screen and you have to search for the ship you want to use. I'm not finding that an improvement; it's more tedious.

It's been mentioned in the Engineering Room but I'm also frustrated by the scaling problem with iPhones (what I play on). Because it isn't taking into account the notch on my screen (which it had before), I now can't see some important info, like what hour my voyage is in or how many uses three of my Gauntlet cards are at. I thought this was a known thing to keep track of?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
    EnderW wrote: »
    Has anyone else tried the new way to select ships for voyages? I just put one out and I am less than impressed with the implementation. Rather than reordering the ships in the voyage prep screen, the new button sends you to the shipyard screen and you have to search for the ship you want to use. I'm not finding that an improvement; it's more tedious.

It's been mentioned in the Engineering Room but I'm also frustrated by the scaling problem with iPhones (what I play on). Because it isn't taking into account the notch on my screen (which it had before), I now can't see some important info, like what hour my voyage is in or how many uses three of my Gauntlet cards are at. I thought this was a known thing to keep track of?

Agreed.

And it not even shows which ships have the +150 AM bonus trait.
    Totally pointless.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    EnderW wrote: »

Agreed.

And it not even shows which ships have the +150 AM bonus trait.
    Totally pointless.

It's only useful if you happen to know you have a maxed ship that will get the bonus. I recently searched for "Andorian" and "Proton" for voyages and it was way faster than the endless scrolling. If you're unsure about the status of your ships, it would be completely pointless.

I'll also echo the lack of QC for iphone users. What a joke