Home The Bridge
Options

First Contact Day 2023

~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2023 in The Bridge
https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20263/first-contact-day-celebration-starts-tomorrow

I guess they forgot about last year, or maybe they are just too busy. Bless their hearts, because they've been through a lot.

"Institutional memory". I don't think y'all have it now, WRG. That makes me so sad. Does anyone who still works there remember building a new Episode? I miss those.

The forums are a form of "institutional memory". Our comments here (and there) remind you what we value in our gameplay.

Please, listen to everyone, no matter what level.
LLAP
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to get excited about 550 honor, with First Contact Day becoming more like Convergence Day every year, rinse and repeat. At least it's something, I suppose, and those in smaller fleets will get something useful from the month-long event.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Hard to get excited about 550 honor, with First Contact Day becoming more like Convergence Day every year, rinse and repeat. At least it's something, I suppose, and those in smaller fleets will get something useful from the month-long event.

I'm crossing my fingers on the month long OE. If the new bridge levels requires other resources besides billitrium 3, then fleets that are done might benefit. If it's only bilitrium 3 + magnesite, then I'll claim my magnesite reward and move on.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    The behold got me my last star for Satin Dress Lily Sloane, so it saved me from burning through the threshold rewards. Now I can virtually skip the next event.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd accept a season 7 Neelix, but even then they tend to be a bit unstable.