Home The Bridge
Options

Super Rare Items in the Galaxy Event.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Just to mention this, if you’re saving all your VP until Phase 2 then you are not contributing anything to the community rewards. For a few extra points. Which kind of ****.
    If we ever have trouble getting to the top tier in the first 24 hours I'll worry about this more.

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to mention this, if you’re saving all your VP until Phase 2 then you are not contributing anything to the community rewards. For a few extra points. Which kind of ****.

Because we have had so many problems reaching community rewards lately.

/s

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

You can save your super-rares and still contribute VP while crafting.
  • Options
    [QH] He-Who-Meows[QH] He-Who-Meows ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Even if you turn in your super rares in the second phase, unless you are completely skipping the event, you still contribute from your regular turn-ins... not really an issue on this event as we still have a day in phase 1 left and have blasted far past the 10-pull goal...

EDIT: second phase, not first
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    not really an issue on this event as we still have a day in phase 1 left and have blasted far past the 10-pull goal...

Community rewards were cleared in less than 12 hours.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    not really an issue on this event as we still have a day in phase 1 left and have blasted far past the 10-pull goal...

As usual. In my recollection, the only time we missed top tier was the week of the "Do Better" movement, when many of the whales boycotted spending.

(Coincidentally that was also my first event where I reached top 2000. Completely unrelated.)
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Dralix wrote: »

As usual. In my recollection, the only time we missed top tier was the week of the "Do Better" movement, when many of the whales boycotted spending.

(Coincidentally that was also my first event where I reached top 2000. Completely unrelated.)

Actually we've missed it more than once. In one case it was while DB was 'tuning' the reward amount and it was out of reach for the playerbase at the time.

SInce voyages, the community threshold has been beyond easy, though.
  • Options
    I save my super rares because I feel like there's a penalty for maxing out in phase one because of the reset for phase 2. I can't ever get back to the max payout for super rares. I'd rather only have to work to the maximum once.
  • Options
    Saving them provides an unknown boost that can be cashed in last minute so nobody knows where they will place until the dust settles. Personally in the top of the leader board it seems like those that place high save them and cash late as possible. If you just want to clear threshold and bounce then obviously cash them in as fast as possible to limit the amount of chrons spent.
  • Options
    Nicole K wrote: »
    I save my super rares because I feel like there's a penalty for maxing out in phase one because of the reset for phase 2. I can't ever get back to the max payout for super rares. I'd rather only have to work to the maximum once.

I've never been able to max out in any galaxy until seeing this thread and collecting super rares for the second phase. I like it!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 144 went into the Replicator {With 11 left over} to Get Mirror Picard to Level 80:

6YDNNBD.jpg

6YDNNBD.jpg

{We had no internet until after I started work today. From the snow Saturday.}

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?