Home The Bridge
Options

Missing FBB Pack

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
Some people in my first are reporting seeing a FBB pack available that's claimable for a week.

I don't see anything in my account. I've restarted the game multiple times. Is there a problem with rolling out this pack?

Comments

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it after updating my IOS game to 9.2.1. You can’t see it till then.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. That explains it. It would be nice if these things were announced before they went live and caused confusion.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best pack ever. I really needed the humility of seeing my 10/10 Artifact score 16M damage in UNM.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Thanks. That explains it. It would be nice if these things were announced before they went live and caused confusion.

It was:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20305/9-2-1-force-upgrade-2023-04-11-server-update#latest
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

It was:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20305/9-2-1-force-upgrade-2023-04-11-server-update#latest

There was also an actual in-game message a few hours ago.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I realized why I missed the announcement. Is there a reason half the posts in the communication forum are pinned and the others aren't. When I look there and see I've read the top two posts I'm not looking three posts further down to see there is a newer post I haven't read yet.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I realized why I missed the announcement. Is there a reason half the posts in the communication forum are pinned and the others aren't. When I look there and see I've read the top two posts I'm not looking three posts further down to see there is a newer post I haven't read yet.

I think Nancy is still getting the hang of things. She was working on the old Pinned posts in this Forum recently. Might have possibly forgot {forgotten?} to Pin the Announcement.

Also, I'm seeing some posts where there was an issue with the in-game Communication I mentioned above. At least for some players. You might be one of the players who got the "blank" message.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?