Home The Bridge
Options

Missing FBB Pack

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
Some people in my first are reporting seeing a FBB pack available that's claimable for a week.

I don't see anything in my account. I've restarted the game multiple times. Is there a problem with rolling out this pack?

Comments

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it after updating my IOS game to 9.2.1. You can’t see it till then.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. That explains it. It would be nice if these things were announced before they went live and caused confusion.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best pack ever. I really needed the humility of seeing my 10/10 Artifact score 16M damage in UNM.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Thanks. That explains it. It would be nice if these things were announced before they went live and caused confusion.

It was:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20305/9-2-1-force-upgrade-2023-04-11-server-update#latest
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

It was:

https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20305/9-2-1-force-upgrade-2023-04-11-server-update#latest

There was also an actual in-game message a few hours ago.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I realized why I missed the announcement. Is there a reason half the posts in the communication forum are pinned and the others aren't. When I look there and see I've read the top two posts I'm not looking three posts further down to see there is a newer post I haven't read yet.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I realized why I missed the announcement. Is there a reason half the posts in the communication forum are pinned and the others aren't. When I look there and see I've read the top two posts I'm not looking three posts further down to see there is a newer post I haven't read yet.

I think Nancy is still getting the hang of things. She was working on the old Pinned posts in this Forum recently. Might have possibly forgot {forgotten?} to Pin the Announcement.

Also, I'm seeing some posts where there was an issue with the in-game Communication I mentioned above. At least for some players. You might be one of the players who got the "blank" message.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?