Home The Bridge
Options

Captain's bridge

Hi there,
Maybe someone @WRG should complete Captain's Bridge rewards on the wiki.
At least players more advanced that level 20 may post here the rewards for the first levels.

L20 : 150 Dilithium - 50 Dynamic Officer Training - 300 chronitrons - 3 10x premium time portal - 500k Federation credits

Comments

• Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Maybe someone @WRG should complete Captain's Bridge rewards on the wiki.
    At least players more advanced that level 20 may post here the rewards for the first levels.

L20 : 150 Dilithium - 50 Dynamic Officer Training - 300 chronitrons - 3 10x premium time portal - 500k Federation credits

Ask & ye shall receive...;-)
  • Options
    L22: 750 honor, 8 gold replicator rations, 300 dilithium, 4 10x premium time portals
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    L22: 750 honor, 8 gold replicator rations, 300 dilithium, 4 10x premium time portals

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Where's LVL 21?! Added L22 but missing reward 5
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Level 21: Federation Credits (150,000)
    Advanced Replicator Rations (10)
    Dynamic Replicator Rations (10)
    Merits (2000)
    1x Super Rare Behold
    Level 22 has only 4 rewards.
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Level 21: Federation Credits (150,000)
    Advanced Replicator Rations (10)
    Dynamic Replicator Rations (10)
    Merits (2000)
    1x Super Rare Behold
    Level 22 has only 4 rewards.

TY boss
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 21: 150k credits, 10 purple rations, 10 gold rations, 2000 merits, purple behold
    Level 22: 750 honor, 8 gold rations, 300 dil, 4 10x premium packs
    Level 23: 500 chrons, 5 single premium pulls, 10 gold rations, Kirk
    Level 24: 150k credits, 15 purple rations, 1500 merits, 3 10x premium packs, 80 gold trainers
    Level 25: 750 honor, 60 gold trainers, 300 dil, 10 gold rations, 3 10x premium packs
    Level 26: 140k credits, 2000 merits, 3 10x premium packs
    Level 27: 3500 merits, 150 dil, 10 gold rations, Kirk
    Level 28: 1750 honor, 150 dil, purple citation, gold citation
    Level 29: 250 merits, 2500 honor, 3 3x premium packs, Kirk
    Level 30: 1 single premium pull (repeatable)

This sort of information is typically found on Discord which is many people's go-to for any question.

If you can get Discord to work. I don't have Discord working, so Wiki it is.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭

This sort of information is typically found on Discord which is many people's go-to for any question.

I hear ya, but I don't do Discord ... TY though
  • Options
    I tried looking on Discord the other day and it wasn’t there … so I went looking through the JSON file. I know this isn’t for everyone plus you need to look at it through a browser on a PC.
  • Options
    MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Thanks all !
    I already got tricked by this on level 20 and bought many premium pulls but now I am aware and will keep all the ressources for levels 30-40.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    It might be nice to have 1 though 20 19 here also. I know it is posted in another thread. But I have no idea where.
  • Options
    MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    It might be nice to have 1 though 20 19 here also. I know it is posted in another thread. But I have no idea where.

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Captain's_Bridge

Btw, it's updated too. Until yesterday there was no information for 21-30.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

Thanks,
    I just found it. I found a thread that had the link.
    When I searched i was using fleet Boss and getting nowhere.
    Now I realize Captain's Bridge Rewards was the search I should have done.

Ya, I saw that it was updated. I guess that was what @JoeSage 2 meant with his post., that he had entered them.
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Thanks all !
    I already got tricked by this on level 20 and bought many premium pulls but now I am aware and will keep all the ressources for levels 30-40.

Be careful doing this. The magnesite maxes out like the trainers.
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭

Thanks,
    I just found it. I found a thread that had the link.
    When I searched i was using fleet Boss and getting nowhere.
    Now I realize Captain's Bridge Rewards was the search I should have done.

Ya, I saw that it was updated. I guess that was what @JoeSage 2 meant with his post., that he had entered them.

Yeap, sorry, wil say Updated next time. LL&P
  • Options
    Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Level 21: 150k credits, 10 purple rations, 10 gold rations, 2000 merits, purple behold
    Level 24: 150k credits, 15 purple rations, 1500 merits, 3 10x premium packs, 80 gold trainers
    Level 25: 750 honor, 60 gold trainers, 300 dil, 10 gold rations, 3 10x premium packs

Do you have the costs for each of those levels too?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there only three rewards for Level 26 or is that the total for multiple drops of the same thing?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭

Do you have the costs for each of those levels too?

I don't believe anyone has started costs for these rewards, I can give you Level 11: Rank1 cost 110 & Rank2 costs 16# Magnesite (can't read the last #) & not sure what Ranks 3 & 4 cost, 1 Kemocite Fragment, 2 Bilitrium1, 1 Bilitrium2. Hope this helps
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are talking about many years to get that. That goes beyond marathon to why bother? I'll still do it, but not with any hope.
  • Options
    Thanks all !

You can only farm 32,767 magnecite. Once you have that then collect the 1x Premium Pull, then farm back to 32,767 magnecite. I hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are talking about many years to get that. That goes beyond marathon to why bother? I'll still do it, but not with any hope.

Who honestly gives a **** about spending a year or more to get to level 30.

I’m farming honour every day. At some point that honour farm will give me lots of additional loot including the best crew in the game.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

I’m farming honour every day. At some point that honour farm will give me lots of additional loot including the best crew in the game.

Do you want to know the probability that they will nerf your honor farming before they fix the damage reduction bug?

Its high.

Its very high.

Do you want to know the probability that I’ll ignore your paranoid ramblings because you’re not presenting facts?

Its high.

Its very high.

Do you want to know the probability that i will be banned for being brave enough to tell the truth, while your account remains in tact despite hurtling personal, unprovoked attacks towards me?

Its high.

Its very high.

Hi Uhura/Jurati. Present facts please.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you want to know the probability that they will nerf your honor farming before they fix the damage reduction bug?

Its high.

Its very high.

Do you want to know the probability that I’ll ignore your paranoid ramblings because you’re not presenting facts?

Its high.

Its very high.

Do you want to know the probability that i will be banned for being brave enough to tell the truth, while your account remains in tact despite hurtling personal, unprovoked attacks towards me?

Its high.

Its very high.

I think I’m watching a bad Abbot and Costello routine.

I don’t think they’re going to fix the honor flood from boss battles for 2 reasons:

1. It’s not easy to do without screwing up a lot of other things.
    2. It encourages spending on valor.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go ahead and vilify me. The track record speaks for itself. There is nothing good about the current state of the game other than the content of the game. Trek is what brought us all here in the first place, and that is sadly what we do not have in common with wrg and the tilting point crew, who came here solely for profit.

Ban away.

So a for profit company took over from another for profit company? The latter of which cratered because they were so immensely competent.

Meanwhile I'm drowning in currency with which to do a variety of things with in game. And doing it while spending relatively little money. I probably shouldn't buy the Ultimate Campaign track but I still do it sometimes. Honestly, my game play habits haven't changed all that much except for posting combo chains in discord and having more legendary citations.

FBB and Retrieval were net positives for the game. The former has surprising depth considering it rehabilitated a very underwhelming game feature. The latter does a decent job of giving people a crew they want. Neither features are perfect but at least they work.

Mistakes have been made, some of which aren't fixed as well as some would like but the game has gained functionality not lost it. If you weren't so busy making mountains out of molehills you would've noticed.

What do you expect from Princess Uhura's third or fourth username?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go ahead and vilify me. The track record speaks for itself. There is nothing good about the current state of the game other than the content of the game. Trek is what brought us all here in the first place, and that is sadly what we do not have in common with wrg and the tilting point crew, who came here solely for profit.

Ban away.

So a for profit company took over from another for profit company? The latter of which cratered because they were so immensely competent.

Meanwhile I'm drowning in currency with which to do a variety of things with in game. And doing it while spending relatively little money. I probably shouldn't buy the Ultimate Campaign track but I still do it sometimes. Honestly, my game play habits haven't changed all that much except for posting combo chains in discord and having more legendary citations.

FBB and Retrieval were net positives for the game. The former has surprising depth considering it rehabilitated a very underwhelming game feature. The latter does a decent job of giving people a crew they want. Neither features are perfect but at least they work.

Mistakes have been made, some of which aren't fixed as well as some would like but the game has gained functionality not lost it. If you weren't so busy making mountains out of molehills you would've noticed.

What do you expect from Princess Uhura's third or fourth username?

Somebody has to wear the Pollyanna mask. I still get giddy when I see a 4x on the combo chain.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

Its high.

Its very high.

But they haven't yet & the amount of pulls I've gotten when honour sale comes around?

So levelling up should cost the same as all the previous levels?

Of course it will cost more resources