Home The Bridge
Options

Captain's bridge

2»

Comments

• Options
    Is there a place that lists all the maxed out bonuses for all levels up to 30? Curious what the antimatter, attack, and hull benefits can be.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a place that lists all the maxed out bonuses for all levels up to 30? Curious what the antimatter, attack, and hull benefits can be.

There probably is. But everyone can see what the max is by looking at active buffs.

Ex.
    ug5um6x2aedl.png
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

There probably is. But everyone can see what the max is by looking at active buffs.

Ex.
    ug5um6x2aedl.png

Thanks!
  • Options
    🖖
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are talking about many years to get that. That goes beyond marathon to why bother? I'll still do it, but not with any hope.

FWIW, I'm within spitting distance of completing level 28. Not there yet, but I think I'll probably hit level 30 sometime in early Feb. Which is about 6 months earlier than I was estimating when levels 21+ first released.

WRG need to start thinking about levels 31-40.
  • Options
    If they update the captain's bridge, hopefully it goes along with a VIP update. A lot of us have been close to or maxed out at level 14 for awhile now.
  • Options
    We are talking about many years to get that. That goes beyond marathon to why bother? I'll still do it, but not with any hope.

h4ui3tya3tcn.jpg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see the end. It turns out my fleet is great. I was wrong about the time.
  • Options
    just give us The Ent D bridge, Enterprise D Hull Ship & Crystalline Entity next!
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, we are still planning out a Stream with our 2024 roadmap in Early-mid January. You can expect some kind of update regarding this! LLAP