Home The Bridge
Options

Will you be getting the Ultimate Campaign this Month

Normally I do get the ultimate campaigns. With the cites & all, IMO it's worth it. But just having cited Kay up, I see no point as I get nothing out of the second 5* & Albert isn't that great.
It's an awful choice for a campaign that should have been done prior to the mega at least

Will you be getting the Ultimate Campaign this Month 38 votes

I never get it
36%
AviTrek[TLA]  84wbTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)WebberoniSelene 7Ishmael MarxJoeSage 2ChaosChildCaptain CalvinRiker's islan{DD}Admiral_CGeneral MortarsDangevin [CAB]Shidoni 14 votes
Yes
36%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Warrior WilloThis Sisko1Shadowconmaster=GBP= BearGib - Admiral MarinersSILIKAvatruneiJenos Idanian{PTC} Kenny[CH] 76 suited=J= Dr. Daniel JacksonJC022guest_1589931815623688 14 votes
I normally get it but it's a pass
13%
Mirror Cartman*Nomad* {PoF}ÅnubisKim_Novak.IIAdmiral Hess 5 votes
Undecided
13%
Travis S McClain(HGH)ApolloSpYDeR23DAESven Lundgren 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undecided
    I love the art, the stats are good but not great so undecided.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    I normally get it but it's a pass
    If I do get it & add a cite to Jules, the collection will be complete & I have no others near completion. That is probably the only incentive
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undecided
    I do want to have the complete Incredible Tales set, so it's tempting for that reason. On the other hand, I'm not sure I'll even be playing consistently enough throughout the next four weeks to unlock tier 80.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as they demonstrate that they want my money, I will get it.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Undecided
    I have not renewed my monthly card, or purchased this campaign yet. BTW, I have never missed a daily dilithium or the campaign since it was introduced. The cards within are not my deciding factor. The rest of the items are well worth the $.

However….I am tired of being
    Blinded, getting a headache, and being dizzy from the crazy bright swirling popping lights everywhere in including the campaign claim button flashing in my face. This was supposedly fixed but not for me on 3 different devices.