Home The Bridge
Options

Bajoran Lightship

2»

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me there are two concerns:

One, there are already many ample distractions for honor purchases, this feels more like an additional burden, honor for the large part has been and for many players was about gaining citations or begolds so that they can benefit from more immortalised cards or freezing and freeing up slots.

Second will/could it be part of any future honor sales, I know I won't necessarily get an answer on this one it will be a wait and see but either way whether it does or doesn't would still frustrate players depending on those that have splurged and those who have waited patiently in vain hope.

I think the expansion of the honor hall, in terms of both a much quicker crew refresh and the addition of ships, has been a deliberate choice in response to the known hoarding of honor. It may slow down the acquisition of citations to complete crew or, even better for WRG, may lead to increased sales of honor.

I have not used the honor store since acquiring Kahless and Bev Picard. Until all my crew are fully fused, I see little value in using my honor on the crew or ships in the store, which is a shame.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    I was collecting every honor hall crew and getting regular use out of most of them (Bev hardly ever sees any play, but even she's useful for the occasional voyage). Then they released the garbage that is Kal'Hyah Worf, and that broke the pattern for me. I no longer felt the need to buy all of them, and the crew they've released since haven't done anything to sway my opinion.

Hemmer is better than Worf (not saying much) but still not worth getting. Uhura has a good ship ability for boss battles, but as a 2-skiller that's all she's any good for and there are plenty of other crew with the same ability.

Shaxs is actually tempting me. Nice mix of traits, looks like he could be a useful voyager. I could easily afford him right now, I've got the honor and cites, but I still haven't pulled the trigger yet.

And there's no way I'm going anywhere near either of the ships. WAY too expensive.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Uhura has a good ship ability for boss battles, but as a 2-skiller that's all she's any good for and there are plenty of other crew with the same ability.

Uhura has the 2nd highest base DIP in the game. She'll make daily shuttles every day and its high enough she'll see use in faction events. Definitely if you're running extra shuttles. The highest base DIP is a pain in the **tsk tsk** to get (Mirror Mariner).

In comparison to other repair crew she's a non-attack crew but she might trigger a little faster in the Artifact. I see her available for node solving more often than Dereth, FO Chekhov and Mok Crusher. Less often than Lab Kirk or Determined Janeway.

I haven't bought an HH crew since Kahless. And he gets less use than I'd prefer. Shaxs is pretty good but like most Position crew there's not a ship in game where he'll really get to shine.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals