Home The Bridge

Portal Update?

Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
With the recent Honour LTOs, I think it's safe to say there's an honour sale coming up
@STT Community can you confirm if there is going to be a portal update too please?

Comments

• Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just froze a load of 5* crew as they never see any use. No point having them just taking up space
  • Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    second voyage exclusive crew

?

I don't recall seeing an announcement. Who might that be?

Admiral Black I presume
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    I can’t find anyone new in the vault or an announcement so the reference must be for Black.
    Honor Sale is coming soon :)

Thanks, but what about update?
  • -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    where’s that song about free crew slots??? Feels long overdue…

With 10+ new crew released every month, 5 free slots per month should be mandatory.

• Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will never happen but a portal update before an honor sale would make a lot of people happy.
    I'm not arguing that crew slots shouldn't be given out from time to time.
    Buying crew slots has fallen into the same slot though as honour sales: just wait until they come around then let loose. So buy as much as yo can afford then 🤷‍♂️

Crew slot prices have never changed during the whole game if I'm not mistaken. I see no problem with buying them full price if needed

Any collection - physical or otherwise is always healthiest when it is always changing - Otherwise it turns into hoaeding(IMO) & believe me I KNOW!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😭😭😭
    Crew retrieval certainly has helped to get rid of some(if that is your goal), as has one of of the OEs
    I went full in last time & got 2 cites & am already back to what I was prior to the OE thanks to the winning faction bonus
  • -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »

With 10+ new crew released every month, 5 free slots per month should be mandatory.

🙄🙄
    Why?

You either don‘t play FBB or don‘t solve nodes or you like spending merits to freeze and unfreeze crew.

Slots are heavy overpriced, even during sale. I have no prob with 100dil/slot, but a lot with 300 or even 600 per slot.
    Or WRG removes some junk/filler rewards from the ultimate campaign track and put a crew slot here and there.

🙄🙄
    Why?

You either don‘t play FBB or don‘t solve nodes or you like spending merits to freeze and unfreeze crew.

Slots are heavy overpriced, even during sale. I have no prob with 100dil/slot, but a lot with 300 or even 600 per slot.
    Or WRG removes some junk/filler rewards from the ultimate campaign track and put a crew slot here and there.

I just solved 2 nodes & pulled 2 crew that I didn't even need 😜. The 5* that I owned did the job

It doesn't cost merits to freeze crew... I get more merit from winning the FBB than unfreezing. It's a team effort. I understand it's not the same for everyone of course

Looks like I will be freezing Garth now that Chances Kirk does a better job than him
    They cost a bit for a reason
    And saying they should be "mandatory" is... I'm at a loss for words
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish they would permanently lower the price on crew slots and drop the slot sale.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    I just wish they would permanently lower the price on crew slots and drop the slot sale.

I just don't think it is ever going to happen considering how many people have paid the higher rate over the years.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
    cmdrworf wrote: »

That would be a good middleground
  • They just released more purchasable crew slots. I would assume free slots + slot sale may happen in the next month.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just released more purchasable crew slots. I would assume free slots + slot sale may happen in the next month.

Crew slots are always purchasable.
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    They just released more purchasable crew slots. I would assume free slots + slot sale may happen in the next month.

I think there’s a limit on how many there are to purchase. I don’t know what that is currently but if I remember correctly that is included in the announcement with the crew slot sales.
  • They just released more purchasable crew slots. I would assume free slots + slot sale may happen in the next month.

Crew slots where maxed at 1065 until Tuesday.
  • Very much looking forward to a portal update. I need that Dread Pirate Q
    I got a feeling you might have to wait a while longer for that?
  • Seeing if WRG is ever going to answer this question?
    Next honour sale of I were to hazard a guess
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last portal update was 2/7/2023 so if they are doing 6 months look for August, if every 4 months it should be this month.......