Home The Bridge

Portal Update?

2»

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    I just hit a begold from a premium 10x pack. I took a screenshot like I always do...

40vpf3wmpph1.jpg

...like almost every begold for months, it was all immortalized.

I would greatly appreciate a significant portal update, without one premium packs are not worth very much.

For example, this card is not in the portal yet:

rod38gp14003.jpg

There is a massive backlog of cards, without them these premium packs are overvalued and crew retrieval is becoming less and less useful.
  • Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I just hit a begold from a premium 10x pack. I took a screenshot like I always do...

40vpf3wmpph1.jpg

...like almost every begold for months, it was all immortalized.

I would greatly appreciate a significant portal update, without one premium packs are not worth very much.

For example, this card is not in the portal yet:

rod38gp14003.jpg

There is a massive backlog of cards, without them these premium packs are overvalued and crew retrieval is becoming less and less useful.

Then maybe stop opening packs until the portal update. It's what I do. Just a suggestion

It's the same as always. There is an allotted time period before crew can be added to the portal. The only SR that was added last time was Roy Ritterhouse & I got lucky by getting him in a merit pack. There is a 3 month difference between Ritterhouse & Mariner
    With the depletion in regular Tuesday packs & the SR that were featured in it, the less SR are added & the more cites pile up
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is the last update was abnormally small. Add in stat creep and there are only two top 25 voyage crew in the portal at the moment. It's decreasing the value of crew retrieval too when there just aren't any good crew left to retrieve.
    Probably cos all the best voyagers are now from event packs

Gone are the days of Braxton, Fencing Picard & Spock where they held the #1 post for a decent amount of time

I'm just retrieving crew for completing collections right now. Or maybe start on Mestral

Wasting retrieval on Jhamel 🤣🤣
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasting retrieval on Jhamel 🤣🤣

My Andorians are sitting at 9/10. My Ushaan Shran is sitting at 4/5. I really don't want to waste a retrieval on Shran but I probably should.

At least Jhamel pops up enough in FBB as a node solver. Can't say the same for Shran.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
    edited July 2023
    Yeah, I wanna finish off the collection. Just done Romulan. Both not the easiest to do

Q is next
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like we got it. Retrieval is showing 1284 crew available, including Civilian Exchange Chapel that I know wasn't there a couple days ago.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • With the new update would it be possible to get a list of who was just added to the portal. This used to be a regular feature but you guys passed it by with the last one.
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Wish I hadn't been on the ball and got my 2x midweek event retrievals done so promptly yesterday!
    Well, I can vouch for Cowpoke Boimler and Date Night Chapel.
    Also, I haven't see Acting Captain Arex, but he has to be registering in the Portal, because we have Edosian as a node in Nightmare.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • I just had Ron Docent and Enterprise J schematics in a 10x Pull.
  • Also Barclay and Nelix 5* Is this a future fused crew or have I missed something?
    Also Barclay and Nelix 5* Is this a future fused crew or have I missed something?

It's not a fusion. It was from the Pet People campaign, iirc.
  • Also Barclay and Nelix 5* Is this a future fused crew or have I missed something?

It's not a fusion. It was from the Pet People campaign, iirc.

Ah yes - thanks W.W. Carlisle - forgot Nelix was also a cat!!

• With the new update would it be possible to get a list of who was just added to the portal. This used to be a regular feature but you guys passed it by with the last one.

here you go! I'm about to post an announcement with this list!
    Thanks

"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    4*
    Farragut Kirk

5*
    Admiral Pike

These crew in the ET pack do not exist in the game.

@STT Community What is the deal with these two characters? Will they be added to the ET packs? What about people who bought those packs looking for those two only to find out that they are not showing in the Cryostasis Vault? If not in the ET packs, where and when will they be added to the game?
  • SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    The webstore only EV Suit Boimler is available in crew retrieval now
  • 4*
    Farragut Kirk

5*
    Admiral Pike

These crew in the ET pack do not exist in the game.

@STT Community What is the deal with these two characters? Will they be added to the ET packs? What about people who bought those packs looking for those two only to find out that they are not showing in the Cryostasis Vault? If not in the ET packs, where and when will they be added to the game?

Hey, We've made a change to the announcement. It was indeed a mistake, and we apologize for that. The team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix. We'll make sure to get it resolved as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  • weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭
    I'm very much enjoying having the Lower Decks gang show up in 2* ten-pulls.
    I've seen the USS Cochrane and Burnham at the Jump in pulls. Seems like every thing is going smoothly other than the art/pulled crew glitch.