Home The Bridge
Options

Missing Temporal Agents collection in the Cryo

Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
edited June 2023 in The Bridge
The in-game message promised a new Temporal Agents collection would arrive yesterday. The Enterprise one appeared, but not the Temporal Agents one. I am not talking about the packs.

Is this an oversight? If this is the Cold Front one, it's not really new, right?

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was released weeks ago.

1ey3ry7pyl1g.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    I guess I didn't notice it way back then, but still the announcement of two new collections yesterday seems a little.... unclear.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was confused as well
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    I was confused as well
    I think we all were. Now I'm just going through trying to decide who they left out. I'm not sure what the criteria even is.
    Carpenter Street Archer and T'Pol for sure. I'd think the 2024 Picard gang would be as well. Laborer Kirk and Spock were trying to fix the past, too. Regular Annorax ought to be for all his temporal tinkering. Obrist probably too. It's a hard trait to audit.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    What we dropped yesterday was the Temporal Agent Mixed Behold. This mayay cause some confusion with the Cold Front Collection we dropped last month.