Game down again (back up already)

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2023 in The Bridge
Game down for second time today for me.

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got back in. So a couple minutes only this time
  • OomoxOomox ✭✭✭
    The game was down again this morning in European time zones.

This is happening a lot recently, and the silence from WRG is frankly deafening.

@STT Community @WRG Ben can you please arrange to enlighten the player base, or don't we matter any longer?
  • OomoxOomox ✭✭✭
    @STT Community @WRG Ben Well folks, this is a little awkward - an oversight I am sure.

So, I'm just posting again, to ask why the game went down in the morning hours in Europe June 30 last, what will be done about it, and y'know - to keep us in the loop.
  • Oomox wrote: »

This is happening a lot recently, and the silence from WRG is frankly deafening.

@STT Community @WRG Ben can you please arrange to enlighten the player base, or don't we matter any longer?

Hey, last Tuesday we had some latency issues at the start of the event, but our team quickly resolved them and it only lasted a few minutes. Sorry about any inconvenience it may have caused!
  • OomoxOomox ✭✭✭
    Oomox wrote: »

Hey, last Tuesday we had some latency issues at the start of the event, but our team quickly resolved them and it only lasted a few minutes. Sorry about any inconvenience it may have caused!

Thank you @""STT Community" .

Are the issues you refer to likely to recur sporadically or have they been wholly resolved?
  • Oomox wrote: »

Are the issues you refer to likely to recur sporadically or have they been wholly resolved?

They have been fully resolved
  • SkettiSketti ✭✭✭
    Latency issues again, right after the end of the event. Is this a "New issue?"
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    The issue I had for a short time was on Friday.
    The original problem was Thursday at the beginning for about 10 minutes I think.
    Then later on after 5pm cst for a couple of minutes.

Though another came up that someone else reported.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

They have been fully resolved

Cannot sign in during an Event, yet again.....

Been Turbolifting to the Bridge for ages......

wabulmnjyl98.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, I just close app. and restart. But, ya, frustrating when that does not work. Especially when we are usually trying to get in when are shuttles are coming back

iPad and iPhone
  • SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Yeah, its does seem a bit bit broken here. Windows pc and Android.
  • CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    The UI has disappeared for me; now I just get a ship floating in space, with no ability to do anything.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was having issues on my android for a while. I figured it was the connection, but it got in the way of my shuttles and wasted a few 30 minute shuttles. Oh, well.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calhoun wrote: »
    The UI has disappeared for me; now I just get a ship floating in space, with no ability to do anything.

That is what happens to me at the start. I just close and reopen. Usually can get in then.
    I'm having issues again. At home with a hood connection. Even restarting, I have to restart several times to send off 4 shuttles.
    No I can't get in.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been having issues on and off for a few hours. Usually I get stuck on "Hailing Starfleet" after opening up a fresh shuttle mission.

iOS and Steam are both affected.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad this was fixed weeks ago.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    I got it opened again. I had managed to send out two 30 minute shuttles and then had twenty minutes before I could get back into the game. Decided to wait until I could send off 4 together, and I retrieved a crew. Then I got more shuttle missions and when I tried to open one, it froze up again.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Now I remember why I stopped participating in events.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t log back in again, it’s a mess
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I was just able to get on after eight restarts, sent out all four, take up the battle again tomorrow
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Ya, now I had a shuttle open freeze. So, I restarted and alternate between not getting the message screen (No ui) or I just cannot get in.

Edit: I get a kick out my DBID being there then in the next screen it is zero

s1ybkkmhyscr.jpeg

Edit: again when I get in no UI.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Finally got in again

Edit:
    Got one shuttle in. Then the next one I tried to open froze.
    So now I have to restart.

Edit2: got in again got a shuttle off . Opened one ok. But, the next one froze again. So here I have to restart again.

Edit3: Got in, got one off, next one I tried to open froze.

Edit4 no ui, then I got in again. Then got one off, open froze. (I am trying to resend 9 shuttles, this is a pain.)

Edit5: all my accounts are coming in now. All have 9 dhuttles to resend. And right now I am only dealing with my main account.

Edit6: Finally finished main. Seems to be working better now.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    I have put a lot of effort and resources into this event.
    It is taking on 5 minutes a shuttle to put on.

Most of the time it gets stuck on the loading screen.
    I'm getting DBID:0 number in the top right.
    If it does load, I get no UI two thirds of the time.

IF I go get a UI, I can often only send out one shuttle before it crashes.

Steam version won't load at all as I am trying to bypass android.

Also, I should have been in bed an hour ago.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished my 2nd account. 13minutes to do it. Better than my main. But, still a pain. Now for my 3rd.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    13 minutes for 3rd account too.

Had much tougher time getting in the first time.
    And , had a tough time getting my last shuttle off.
    In between had two freeze , but got right back in.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, mine is back down. Same as before…
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...