Home The Bridge

Game down again (back up already)

2»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is now causing me to miss a wave of shuttles overnight, messing up rank. Forget SorryChrons, it’s time for SorryKhans

Exactly. I went from top 300 to 1300+ already. That is at least one copy of Khan lost.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me nearly a half hour to send off my nighttime shuttles. At least it affects everyone mostly the same.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Shaka, when the walls fell"
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me nearly a half hour to send off my nighttime shuttles. At least it affects everyone mostly the same.

Except not everyone CAN spend a half hour, I spent an hour trying to login and send shuttles before going to sleep, and still only got out half.
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the issue was resolved. They sent out an in game email about with some generous compensation with more to come.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wonder if there should have been some inclusion of Trader Odo in compensation.
    Maybe there still will be.

Not sure if any one needs him though.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, instead of the two I would have received if I had not been unable to stay in the top 300, I'll now get one copy at some point. But, it is what it is.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."