Home The Bridge

If you are having trouble logging in, what platform are you on?!?!?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on an Android.

icwcbag9rq7l.png
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• iPadOS 16.5.1(c)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to get on with my second attempt IPad .

I have been experiencing minor problems with my iPhone and iPad, where trying to open a shuttle, and it never loads, I have been restarting the App. when this happens.
    But I have not really been experiencing a login problem.
    I do not know what kind of success I would have restarting App. if I were.

Also, I was getting an error message after an arena battle finished. But, just an error message. I see failure or success screen after, depending on my actual result.
  • iPhone and Facebook. iPhone gives the start option and opens a screen with no details, planet behind the Enterprise-D, which is not what I am using, and nothing else. Facebook allows me to login, but after I retrieve a shuttle, it locks everything when trying to send another.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    iOS 16.5.1(c)
  • Android
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • AsmodanAsmodan ✭✭✭
    i am on the facebooks.
    pro deo et denny crane
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Ya, the opening a shuttle, is buggy. And occasionally for me when I reload the app. the opening message does not come up , which forces me to restart the ap. again.

For me it is just minor inconvenience.

Again iPhone and iPad .
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Android. It caused a few issues with sending out shuttle together and collecting at the propr time. Wasted a few 30 minute shuttles. All in all not horrible.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    iOS, been fighting it all day
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a Kindle. Got in and there is nothing there but a rotatable 1701 D.
    ehb05f1zid7c.png
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    ryz548s4cj0o.jpg
    xyjjtcz0zfz6.jpg
    fwo7s6y8h9mn.jpg
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Top one, when finishing a battle in FBB. Had another like this about six hours ago.

Bottom one, no the error is not unexpected.

8aho2sr8xi5u.jpg
    ppm764lbmv6e.jpg
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Mirror Cartman's top screen shot was what I got in arena too. But, did not change result.

The post directly above.
  • same errors on Steam on PC windows 11
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    I have 2 different account I use on 2 platforms: both are not working. Android & Windows 10
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • I'm on a Amazon HD8 (with Play store installed). issues started for me about 8:00pm est
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    I've tried all of them. Windows Store, Steam, iOS, Android. Well, no FB. They're all still not loading. I was getting HTML error 500 message boxes just a little bit before the game became inaccessible. That's a server error. Game servers shat the bed.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still having problems on and off with this crud…
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I just logged on successfully first time, no lag issues, hope it stays that way
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've dropped like 1000 places already and lost one copy of Khan. Can't wait to get the 50 Sorrytons "compensation".....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • nru5lm9j6ntt.png
    voyage log blank
  • On android and tried kindle no joy on either.
  • Facebook haven't been able to get in game all day been trying every 15 minutes can't get past loading screen
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facebook haven't been able to get in game all day been trying every 15 minutes can't get past loading screen

The problem that was being reported was fixed. May want to make a new post in engineering. Also make sure you are not having any problems accessing internet first.
  • Hey everybody,
    Here's the complete announcement about the recent issues and bugs detected. We apologize for the inconvenience: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20596/upcoming-compensation-for-recent-issues#latest