Home The Bridge
Options

Freezing crew

SimsSims ✭✭✭
Is there a reason why I get this message when I go to freeze someone?2njapghf1ndi.png

I'd hate to lose my 'Quipment'!

Comments

• Options
    It's been changed in preparation for v10 when we'll be getting "Continuum Missions", which from what I understand are like normal away missions but so hard that even your immortalised 5*s will need buffs from their "Quipment". Temporary items, basically.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    Thanks, how do you know this? Did I not read a message properly? (highly likely) :)
  • Options
    It's been discussed in Q&As, and some people have found out a bit more via data mining; there's no formal announcement yet.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sims wrote: »
    Thanks, how do you know this? Did I not read a message properly? (highly likely) :)

Somewhere they mentioned an upcoming new use for Immortalized Crew in special Missions. People started getting the "Quipment" pop up a couple of Updates ago. Quipment is assumed to be the special gear Immortalized Crew need to be able to complete the new, harder Missions.

Maybe was mentioned in the Roadmap thread? I'll see if I can Bravo Tango Tango it.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?