Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion - Faction/Galaxy Event Notes Self-Care - 2023-08-24

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    We probably have almost enough with Leeta for a "swimsuit" Collection.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do her stats rank?
  • Options
    How do her stats rank?

Just inside the top 100 voyagers overall, beaten out by Devious Duet Jurati as a voyager in her skill triplet, Nothing much to write home about in terms of ship ability or gauntlet. Not a card worth chasing hard just for gameplay utility reasons IMO.
  • Options

I support this idea if it has Risa Picard as a Lucille Davenport style reward.
  • Options

That would be cool.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

I second that emotion. I love weird. Let's have a "Pool Party" for next summer and the LD cetaceans to go with them. Xindi Aquatic has to count right?😘
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

I second that emotion. I love weird. Let's have a "Pool Party" for next summer and the LD cetaceans to go with them. Xindi Aquatic has to count right?😘

Don't forget the Whales from ST4.
  • Options

pffeo10yifv5.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Okay, I'll say it. We also need a "Underoos" Collection, with Ferengi Escape Hoshi as the Lucille-style reward.

All the Crew in their underwear, plus Worf holding up the Speedo™️
  • Options
    Okay, I'll say it. We also need a "Underoos" Collection, with Ferengi Escape Hoshi as the Lucille-style reward.

Don’t forget tighty-whities Larkin.
  • Options

Yeah, I knew we have several now, but did forget him!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭

I try to forget him as much as possible.
  • Options

I spit out my coffee at the xindi aquatic line. Archer in his little underwater ship for the mega.
  • Options

To be fair this collection will be mostly enterprise crew.
  • Options

Why do you think I'm for it!? I'd love an Originals Water Polo Archer. I have a list. Klaang, Samuels, Duras, Rajin, Rock Climbing Archer and Hernandez, Ruby, ...
    They denied us three more seasons of Enterprise. I gotta get my fix somehow. I commandeered the big screen in the downstairs lounge to watch it, when I was in college. Eventually, it got out that, if you wanted to watch Enterprise on a big screen, you went to Johnson A. There were maybe fifteen of us just watching and, usually, people walking through or playing pool would stop and watch. We ordered pizza from Greek's a time or two even. It's ironic in a way. Anthony Montgomery is alumni. As is Doug Jones from Discovery. He was our mascot.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Thus Ferengi Escape Hoshi as the Lucille-style Reward!!!!!

Actually, Hoshi has several other options, as well. Shall we include Crew in jimjams or exercise clothing, as well as small-clothes?

Vanishing Point

4ty0t2rku7uk.png

Exile

oh4i3sbmo4w4.png

Of course, the biggest Enterprise subset would be people being decontaminated.....

o6trlz1nsxtr.png
  • Options

Actually, Hoshi has several other options, as well. Shall we include Crew in jimjams, as well as small-clothes?

Vanishing Point

4ty0t2rku7uk.png

Exile

oh4i3sbmo4w4.png

Of course, the biggest Enterprise subset would be people being decontaminated.....

o6trlz1nsxtr.png

This also excludes Mirror Hoshi (and I suppose Mirror Archer) from the scene which led to his demise
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    What about a certain Phlox? They don't get any more underdressed *cough-cough* than that!
  • Options
    tahva751q4ct.png
    htt

Actually, Hoshi has several other options, as well. Shall we include Crew in jimjams, as well as small-clothes?

Vanishing Point

4ty0t2rku7uk.png

Exile

oh4i3sbmo4w4.png

o6trlz1nsxtr.png

This also excludes Mirror Hoshi (and I suppose Mirror Archer) from the scene which led to his demise

They would qualify. Undies/jimjams/workout clothes/LESS.....

• Options
    What about a certain Phlox? They don't get any more underdressed *cough-cough* than that!

Definitely counts. Also the Hibernation Phlox from when Cutter was in charge of Sickbay would be an interesting addition. When they woke him early and he was groggy and stuff would be easier to implement than actually asleep. Although the first sleeping Crew might be an interesting idea.......
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭

Does panty sniffing worf count in that collection then?
  • Options

Does panty sniffing worf count in that collection then?

Yes, that is the Worf I meant.

👍🤠👍🤠👍
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭

I try to forget him as much as possible.
  • Options
    So, Leeta will need a lot of Bajoran stuff?

• Options
    So, Leeta will need a lot of Bajoran stuff?

One would think. I expect some Ferengi stuff, seeing as she moved on with Rom. Who knows? Seem some weird recipes.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    xw0lj9aj01c5.jpg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    xw0lj9aj01c5.jpg

How did you manage that?
  • Options

xw0lj9aj01c5.jpg

How did you manage that?

I would speculate it happened at 1PM Eastern Daylight Time. A similar things has happened to me several times with the Dabo Table open when it reset.

y4ghhkndvrdr.png

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    xw0lj9aj01c5.jpg

How did you manage that?

It those new 7 seat shuttles...... :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    xw0lj9aj01c5.jpg

How did you manage that?

It those new 7 seat shuttles...... :D

Standard shuttles are grounded for maintenance, Bylo had to use a bigger runabout instead.