Home The Bridge
Options

Campaign Discussion - Announcing our next campaign: Inhabited Psyches - 2023-09-05

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, Torres from the Voyager premiere?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, Torres from the Voyager premiere?

Which wouldn't exactly fit the theme. Happy to finally have a 5* Torres and the Kids would be new to me too, but the theme is odd and the Mask of Masaka avatar would been better with say... Masaka Data.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Another campaign Kira?
    We got Kay Eaton just recently & Lela is brand spanking new - which I know may appeal to some
  • Options
    Kay Eaton was well over a year ago
  • Options
    Kay Eaton was well over a year ago

Kay Eaton was the Campaign reward starting late April... I don't know how you think that was Well Over a Year Ago.....
  • Options
    That was the a rerun so she had been in her first event well over a year ago.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was the a rerun so she had been in her first event well over a year ago.

That wasn't a rerun, that was a campaign. And it was definitely a lot less than a year ago.
  • Options
    Gib - Admiral MarinersGib - Admiral Mariners ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    But she was first in an event, in May of 2020.
  • Options
    Y'all are discussing two separate things.

You're both right.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

I said pretty clearly:

Another campaign Kira?
    Nothing about the release of the original Kay
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    But she was first in an event, in May of 2020.

This is 100% correct, and completely irrelevant to the conversation.
  • Options
    I tried. Y'all saw me try, right?

She was introduced into the game over a year ago.
    Her Campaign was more recent.

Neither true statement invalidates the other true statement.

4+5=9
    2+7=9
    1+8=9
    3+6=9

All four are true statements. None makes the other three untrue.
  • Options
    Exploring the depths of consciousness promises thrilling narratives and character development. Can't wait to delve into the psyche of our next campaign.