Home Ready Room
Options

New player: Behold help please for Captain Sisko, Judge Q, Klingon Janeway

Hi there,

I only have one 5-star player so no preferences(all 3 are interesting characters too).
Who would you choose and why?
Thanks a lot!

Best regards
HP

Answers

• Options
    Judge Q is difficult to level and doesn't have great stats, so it's really a question of what you need/prefer:

Sisko is pretty good CMD
    Janeway is pretty good SEC

Personally, I'm partial to Sisko.

I also highly recommend consulting the Crew Cost tool any time you have a behold.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice!

Went with Janeway in the end.

Had a look at the tool and it is awesome indeed.
    Just dont know what some of the stats mean(Farmable Faction, Cadet-able Faction, Days From Scratch)...

Best regards
    HP
  • Options
    HPR1860 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice!

Went with Janeway in the end.

Had a look at the tool and it is awesome indeed.
    Just dont know what some of the stats mean(Farmable Faction, Cadet-able Faction, Days From Scratch)...

Best regards
    HP

Cadet-able faction means you can find it during one or more of the cadet missions. I'm guessing a farmable faction means that you can either grab them from faction shuttle missions/their store/away missions/ship battles.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Days from scratch, how long it would take you to acquire everything to equip. Your actual time depends on your current inventory.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help again, guys!
  • Options
    If you take events into consideration, I think you made the wisest choice by going with Klingon Janeway. She's tied with Kira and Kirk for second place with seven events apiece; ahead of them are Data, Jadzia, and Picard with eight apiece. You should be able to get more mileage out of her than either Captain Sisko or Judge Q.

(That said, I would have taken Captain Sisko without hesitation, but that's just because I love the guy.)